Simple(ish) Debug Monitor w/ toggling function and animation

Matt i need some help from you with this debug ...becoz i did everything u said here ...but seems is not working either is other server config and folders etc.. or i dont know but every where i look nothing is the same ..so i dont know how to change something while everything on me server list folders are diffrent then any one else please help me !!

Is there any way to make this work for epoch? It ruins the building controls and such stuff and I don't understand what I need to change to make it work.

I've posted this on the forums like three times now. I discovered the fix for this weeks ago. You incorporate it into the dayz_spaceinterrupt in the compiles.sqf of the dayz_code pbo.
Matt, could please elaborate? I'm considering this debug and again, and I've not seen another of your other posts in the forums or the OP in the release thread...

Edit* nevermind, I see, you mean to do it the same way I'm doing now changing the default dayz debug monitor with playerstats.sqf through the dayz_spaceinterrupt except you use the custom_monitor.sqf instead of playerstats.sqf.

Last edited:
Back