Slighty Nicer Debug Monitor

Citidel, I am getting the following error. Any help is appreciated.

Ingame, the monitor works, but this error pops up:

Code:
No entry "DB2DZ_Background.text"

I am trying to only display Blood and Humanity on the Debug Screen, so far by doing this I get the two fields I need, but I cant seem to get the correct value matched with Blood and Humanity;

Code:
 hintSilent parseText format["
                    <t color='#F00000' size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Blood: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%16</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Humanity: </t>     ",_kills,_headShots,_speed,r_player_blood,round(dayz_temperatur),r_player_infected,dayz_inside,_zombies,_lastSave,_killsH,round(_humanity),_killsB,_freeTarget,dayz_playerName,_zombiesA,_average];

What would the correct order be for the values:

Code:
",_kills,_headShots,_speed,r_player_blood,round(dayz_temperatur),r_player_infected,dayz_inside,_zombies,_lastSave,_killsH,round(_humanity),_killsB,_freeTarget,dayz_playerName,_zombiesA,_average];[/

To make Citidel's smaller go into your DB2DZ.sqf and .hpp and find :

Code:
  class DB2DZ_Background: Dlg_FullBackground
  {
  x = safezoneX + 0.066 * safezoneW;
  y = safezoneY + 0.01 * safezoneW;
  w    = 0.40;
  h    = 0.37 + 0.04;
  };

class DB2DZ_Frame: Dlg_FullBackgroundFrame
  {
    text = " DayZ Stats ";
    moving = 1;
  x = safezoneX + 0.066 * safezoneW;
  y = safezoneY + 0.01 * safezoneW;
  w    = 0.40;
  h    = 0.37 + 0.04;
  };

W=width
H=height

As you can see, I made mine significantly bigger.

Work got busy had to lay off most of my staff :/ anyway. I've got fixes to post up. Ill make my one thread in a bit

Is there a way to make it so players can turn it off? Or maybe cycle throug different types, because some of my players want to see only their blood and humanity, and others want to see kills only etc
Yes, You should be able to set it up with some work to have a dialog that opens via a set key say "F" for example, that would let them select what they want. I can work on this. Please Refer to the new Thread... http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/debug-monitor-2-editable-movable-debug.7275/

I am trying to only display Blood and Humanity on the Debug Screen, so far by doing this I get the two fields I need, but I cant seem to get the correct value matched with Blood and Humanity;

Try:

parseText format["<t size='1.25' font='Bitstream' ><br />%1<br /><br /></t>
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#ff0000' >Blood: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%2</t>
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Humanity: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%3</t>"
,dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round(_humanity)];

The variable is based on the position after the , so if dayz_playerName is first it would be %1 and so on.

When i log into the server I get an error "can't find path to variables.sqf" do i need to change the location of this? I only have access to mission.pbo & server.pbo so i repacked the mission.pbo with the fixes folder in it.... is that not how it should be?

Attachments

• Capture33.JPG
    Capture33.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 13
Hey I have just one question. I get the Debug Monitor working and can edit the standard entries. It all works fine.

But what I want is that there are displayed the coordinates like in this picture:

monitorf3pag.jpg

Have somebody an idea, how I get this working?

When i log into the server I get an error "can't find path to variables.sqf" do i need to change the location of this? I only have access to mission.pbo & server.pbo so i repacked the mission.pbo with the fixes folder in it.... is that not how it should be?

what map are you doing this on?

@Zecron I dont know how to display the X & Y but you i know how to display the position like this

Position: 035015

just use
_gridPos = mapGridPosition _pos;
&
_gridPos

Hey Kashwak,

thx for the reply. I tried it with the _gridPos but something is missing... I don´t know which variable will set into the code (marked with ????)

Code:
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br /><br />Position: <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >??????</t>

In the other variables there are %1 or %14.... but I don´t find the right for the position.... I´ve searched for the codes but I can´t find the reference for it...

EDIT:

This is the code for Blood and there you see at the end %4...

Code:
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Blood: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%4</t>

on this line
Code:
",_kills,_headShots,_speed,r_player_blood,round(dayz_temperatur),r_player_infected,dayz_inside,_zombies,_lastSave,_killsH,round(_humanity),_killsB,_freeTarget,dayz_playerName,_zombiesA,_average];[/

add
Code:
,_gridPos

after the last one just before the ];

add
Code:

just before
Code:
_headShots =     player getVariable["headShots",0];

then change ?????? in this line to the number of from the first part where you placed the ,_gridPos.
Code:
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br /><br />Position: <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >??????</t>

@Zecron I dont know how to display the X & Y but you i know how to display the position like this

Position: 035015

just use
&
_gridPos

should be something like this:

_posX = getPos player select 1; // x position
_posY = getPos player select 2; // y position

@zecron:
VARIABLES AND WHATNOT:
Code:
//Debug Info
            _servername = "YOUR SERVR NAME"; // change this to show the server name
            _headShots =    player getVariable["headShots",0];
            _kills =                player getVariable["zombieKills",0];
            _killsH =              player getVariable["humanKills",0];
            _killsB =              player getVariable["banditKills",0];
            _humanity =            player getVariable["humanity",0];
            _zombies =              count entities "zZombie_Base";
            _zombiesA =    {alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base";
            //_groups =            count allGroups;
            //_dead =                      count allDead;
            //dayz_zombiesLocal =          {local _x} count entities "zZombie_Base";
            //_loot =              count allMissionObjects "WeaponHolder";
            //_wrecks =            count allMissionObjects "Wreck_Base";
            //_lootL =              {local _x} count allMissionObjects "WeaponHolder";
            //_speed = (_vel distance [0,0,0]);
            // _pos is now an array with [X,Y,Z] information.
            _mapPos = mapGridPosition (getPos player);
            _posX = getPos player select 1; // x position
            _posY = getPos player select 2; // y position

Use this for your parse Text:
Code:
parseText format["<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='center'>%10</t>
<t size='1.25' font='Bitstream' align='center' ><br />%1<br /><br /></t>
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#ff0000' >Blood: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%2</t>
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Humanity: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%3</t>
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />xPOS: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%11</t>
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />yPOS: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%12</t>
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Headshots: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%4</t>
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Murders:  </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%5</t>
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Bandits Killed: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%6</t>
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Zombies Killed: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%7</t>
<t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Zombies (alive/total): <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%9/%8</t>",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round(_humanity),_headShots,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,_zombies,_zombiesA,_servername,_posX,_posY];

if you want to add the FPS monitor you'd need to add it after _posY and add it in above xPOS on its onw line calling %13

Back