Smoking Damaged Buildings that smoke like a crashed heli

Geekin

Valued Member!
In search of a script that would allow Smoking Damaged Buildings that smoke like a crashed heli..
Is this possible ??

Heli crashes dont lag like hell.. and I'm not talking every building .. just like one or two in an area .. and triggered with certain distance , and possibly timer like a heli crash or cj130 crash.. just a like a little extra realism .. Im just not sure what it would be called to call smoke on trigger

Such negativity .. LOL .. dont be so quick to jump on the lag wagon lol

i have smoking debris all over and there is no lag whatsoever. i removed rockets debris and insert my own debris script that makes 10% of the wrecks burn and smoke.
i have the script you want on my github ... it makes a random set of buildings in the city destroyed and smoke-burn. you can copy the burning effects from there if you want to do something else (which you could have copued from the helicrash script too)
https://github.com/iaretechnician/ws_scripts
use the ws_burningbuildings.sqf file

Leave it to Shooting Blanks to have an answer :) Yea I thought about the heli and cj130 crash smoke.. even looked at the files .. just wasn't sure if it was specific for those animations.. had the right idea .. just needed the direction to point to lol.. sometimes being a squirrel gets u in trouble.. sometimes success .. :rolleyes:o_O;)

Back