[SOLVED!]Server error:Player without identity

suiyi

Greeting everyone, I am fresh here, I have built a local epoch server by the following steps:

downloaded the epoch client and server files and released them into my server file:

set database by xampp;changed the HiveExt.ini and server.cfg(added: steamport = 8766;teamqueryport = 27016; at top and requiredSecureId = 1; right after ...125548;);

changed the DayZ_Epoch_instance_11_Chernarus.bat file (delete Expansion\beta);

But when I run this server and try to join it, I just got kicked off with "Session Lost", and I checked the RPT file it just shows: Server error:player without identity ...;

I am very wondering how did that happened and how to fix it, really need your guys help, sorry for bothering this night and I wish you guys all happy new year!

Yea I have these 2 same errors for both with and without expansion/beta I gave up and bought a test server, if anyone out there has a fix would love to know it.

Since you are using XAMMP, rather than the included mysql server with pwnozors, did you
  1. IMPORT all the sql files into your database?
  2. Create a user with full permissions on that database?
  3. edit your hive.ini with your database and login details?
  4. Look at your hiveext.log to see what error is occuring? (might have to up the logging level to debug in hiveext.ini)
  5. Delete/comment out the requiredbuild line in server.cfg

here is the startup script for my test server. I have xammp running also
Code:
@echo off
echo Starting server...
start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;ca;@dayz_overwatch;@dayz_epoch;@dayz_epoch_server -name=infected -config=config\overpoch\overpoch.cfg -cfg=config\overpoch\basic.cfg -profiles=config\overpoch
echo.
echo.
echo.
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
exit

here is my server.cfg file
Code:
//ArmA2 OA : 1.63 SETTINGS
steamport = 8766;        //default 8766, needs to be unique if multiple serves on same box
steamqueryport = 2303;    //default 27016, needs to be unique if multiple servers on same box

// GLOBAL SETTINGS
hostname = "DayZ Overpoch";    // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list
password = "";                                                    // Password for joining, eg connecting to the server
passwordAdmin = "changeme";                                        // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'
logFile = "server_console.log";                                    // Tells ArmA-server where the logfile should go and what it should be called

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval
motd[] = {
    "My DayZ Private Server!",
    "Private Server by Pwnoz0r!"
};
motdInterval = 1;                        // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers = 10;                        // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.
kickDuplicate = 1;                        // Each ArmA version has its own ID. If kickDuplicate is set to 1, a player will be kicked when he joins a server where another player with the same ID is playing.
verifySignatures = 0;                    // Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. Valid values 0 (disabled), 1 (prefer v2 sigs but accept v1 too) and 2 (only v2 sigs are allowed).
//requiredBuild = 0;                    // Require clients joining to have at least build 12345 of game, preventing obsolete clients to connect
requiredSecureId = 1;                    // Verifies the user has a secure ID. Valid values 1 (Allows all users to connect even if no valid ID), 2 (User must have a valid ID or will be kicked from the server).

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers = 99;                // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
voteThreshold = 1.5;                    // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN = 0;                            // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
vonCodecQuality = 10;                    // Quality from 1 to 30
persistent = 1;                            // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.
timeStampFormat = "short";                // Set the timestamp format used on each report line in server-side RPT file. Possible values are "none" (default),"short","full".
BattlEye = 1;                           // Server to use BattlEye system || If you turn this off you will NOT be able to join the server

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = "";                    //
onUserDisconnected = "";                //
doubleIdDetected = "";                    //

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";        // unsigned data detected
onHackedData =     "kick (_this select 0)";        // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "kick (_this select 0)";        // data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)
class Missions
{
    class DayZ
    {
        template = iarezombie.Chernarus;
        difficulty = "veteran";
    };
};

Since you are using XAMMP, rather than the included mysql server with pwnozors, did you
  4. Look at your hiveext.log to see what error is occuring? (might have to up the logging level to debug in hiveext.ini)

Hi ShootingBlanks, thanks for your reply, I`ve tried to change the 5 steps above and edited my codes, but it still cannot work, here is my server start bat. If I keep the \Expansion\beta, I could join the server but would get kicked off with "authentication timeout "; if I delete the red part, I could not join the server, it would show "session lost" when I join it.
Code:
@echo off
echo Starting server...
start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;ca;@dayz_epoch;@dayz_epoch_server -name=instance_11_Chernarus -config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg -cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg -profiles=instance_11_Chernarus
echo.
echo.
echo.
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
exit

Here is my RPT without \Expansion\beta
Code:
Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
11:04:59 Server error: Player without identity Tokyo Hot (id 2143830684)

and RPT with \Expansion\beta
Code:
Version 1.63.112555
……
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
11:06:39 Server error: Player without identity Tokyo Hot (id 96801838)
11:06:43 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
……
11:06:49 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
11:07:01 Warning Message: No challenge value was received from the master server.
11:07:02 GameSpy QR2 error: 5, No challenge value was received from the master server.
11:07:02 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
11:07:02 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
11:07:02 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
11:07:03 "HIVE: Starting"
11:07:03 "server_monitor.sqf execution count = 1"
11:07:03 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
11:07:03 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
11:07:03   Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
11:07:03   Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
11:07:03 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1
……
["karoserie",0.489723],["palivo",0.463049]]:0.14389:12828788177010:""
11:07:10 Error in expression <s select _index;
_itemType = _itemTypes select _index;
_veh addMagazineCargoGlob>
11:07:10   Error position: <select _index;
11:07:10   Error Zero divisor
11:07:10 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 368
11:07:10 "PUBLISH: Attempt 2f2fa080# 1055697: uaz.p3d"
11:07:10 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:11:UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1:0:0:[103,[4939.86,2804.64,0.00222206]]:[]:[["glass1",0.332367],["glass2",0.391883],["glass3",0.356443],["glass4",0.00318482],["wheel_1_1_steering",0.474585],["wheel_1_2_steering",0.227391],["wheel_2_1_steering",0.0499712],["wheel_2_2_steering",0.445998],["motor",0.393246],["sklo predni P",0.17648],["sklo predni L",0.0784104],["karoserie",0.00952414],["palivo",0.134066],["wheel_1_4_steering",0.467336],["wheel_2_4_steering",0.482447],["wheel_1_3_steering",0.191094],["wheel_2_3_steering",0.169574]]:0.987118:49399280460103:""
……
["glass6",0.262577]]:0.303789:12029786038119:""
……
["glass3",0.208464],["glass4",0.183946]]:0.927537:27838548090148:""
……
11:08:09 "get: STRING (76561198102866332), sent: STRING (76561198102866332)"
11:08:09 "DISCONNECT: Tokyo Hot (76561198102866332) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Tokyo Hot) REMOTE, _characterID: 1 at loc [1016.44,2101.98,0.569905]"
11:08:09 Client: Remote object 3:5 not found
11:10:28 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"

so .. quoted twice, no comments .. is it working now?
Sorry for that,i have tried to change the code ,but still cannot work properly. Really strange, I did everything same with my friend whose server could be joint without any problem, but I got only "Session lost "or "authentication timeout"...

Ok, thank god, the problem has been solved. What I did was I uninstalled Battleyes of ARMA2 and ARMA2 OA, and verified intergritiy of both ARMA2 and ARMA2 OA, steam should automatically download the missing files. Then followed any server install tutorial , thats all. I wish this will help.

Back