Some weird bugs on a new overpoch server

Kirin

Hey guys,
My friend is starting a new a overpoch server and for some reason theres been some weird bugs including: cannot bandage yourself, cannot use any medical supplies including bloodbags and morphine. While trading the system notifies that you need 0 more of *the object* to trade...
Wondering if i can get any help from here since i also know next to nothing about arma2 servers.
Thanks,
Kirin

i will probably get accused of a sarcastic or condescending attitude again but here goes ...
my crystal ball rolled off the table and broke so i cant magically look into your server any more, can you please post the relevant files.;)

you need to perform these bugged actions and post your arma2oaserver.rpt AND the client rpt log https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files#ARMA_2_OA
In my client rpt file i didnt see any related logs... i got shot and did the bandage in my last log in and here is the whole thing:
"
=====================================================================
== E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe
== "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" -connect=180.97.81.8 -port=2302 "-mod=E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2;Expansion;E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOverwatch;E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ_Epoch1051;" -nologs -nosplash
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2014/11/13 19:50:48
Current time: 2014/11/22 16:23:27

Version 1.63.125548
"DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"
"DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
WMOD v1.1.0: loading...
WMOD: ERROR -- Click Actions Handler missing!
"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."
"Res3tting B!S effects..."
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
"PLOGIN: Login loop completed!"
"infiSTAR.de - randvar26 created (1902.25)"
"infiSTAR.de - randvar1 started (1902.52)"
"infiSTAR.de - randvar1 created randvar27a (1902.62)"
"infiSTAR.de - randvar1 created randvar27 (1902.62)"
"infiSTAR.de - 21092014IAHAT335C - Successfully Loaded on Client ID14 (1902.62)"
"

then the issue could be server side. post the entire arma2oaserver.rpt, you will have to upload it to dropbox etc,and post the link as that file can be large.

the error in your log says wmod, click actions handler missing.
could that be the code that handles when youbright click on the badage, morphine etc?

it says it exceeded the file limit while i tried to copy the whole thing in
you have to upload to dropbox or google drive then.
but i bet the click handler error is your problem. since all the things you cant do are right clicks in the inventory ... maybe, not sure about your tading error as i dont use epuke unless i have too

looks like wmod is too remove accessories from your weapons so shouldnt be an issue here unless you have hosed up the selfactions during wmod install

you have to upload to dropbox or google drive then.
but i bet the click handler error is your problem. since all the things you cant do are right clicks in the inventory ... maybe, not sure about your tading error as i dont use epuke unless i have too
But when the right click menu shows up normally, and the character did start the animation of bandaging, except the bandage does not disappear, no message and character still bleeding. Same goes for bloodbag and morphines and painkillers...

There is nothing obvious in the rpt log that I can see. You have errors for the Wmod and a bunch of SargeAI errors but nothing pertaining to bandaging.
Did you guys edit your compiles.sqf file and maybe there is an error in the medical part?
Code:
player_medBandage =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medBandaged.sqf";
    player_medInject =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medInject.sqf";
    player_medEpi =                compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medEpi.sqf";
    player_medTransfuse =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medTransfuse.sqf";
    player_medMorphine =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medMorphine.sqf";
    player_breaklegs =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medBreakLegs.sqf";
    player_medPainkiller =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\medPainkiller.sqf";

I would try using the default compiles.sqf and see if that works. If not, then hopefully someone else will have an idea.

Back