Spawn bug on server

.=QUACK=.Major.Pain

Valued Member!
Trying out your test server, we found that you originally spawn in the north, and after 4 hrs of playing and making it 3/4 of the way south, I got of for a bathroom break, returned to respawn in with my gear, back on the north shore but in a different location.

Appears this map doesn't save your last location.

That is a server side problem. Which server were you on? If it was mine, I know that. I was messing with it and forgot to change it back.

That is a server side problem. Which server were you on? If it was mine, I know that. I was messing with it and forgot to change it back.

This is the issue I'm having on my server with the map I'm making. Pwnoz0r do u know how to fix it I'm at a loss for what I'm doing wrong.

Yea - your server.

Also, the doors on barracks are glitched. Have to crawl through.
Doors in the school glitched. Have to crawl through.
One of the stores we found have only had 1 backpack and 1 pouch. Nothing else.

I know how to fix it !. Download the latest version from play with six. and use this version on your server not the one from pownozor, that worked for me,

After download from play with six; it will be in your Documents/Arma 2/IslaDuala or something,
just put it in the arma 2 oa folder, steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/ and change the start server map name to the playwithsix version.

Back