Spawning banned vehicles in dayz with no rMod [reality servers]

Duck

It seems that some people argue this doesn't work. I figured this out after awhile of searching around and got it working on my server. If it doesn't work for you, replace the files with your backup and get rMod. If it does work for you, I'm glad I could be of assistance.

WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST GAME DATA. YOU ARE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE TRYING THIS.

Requirements:
-access to dayz_anim(path/to/server/@dayz/Addons/dayz_anim.pbo (or your @MapModName folder will work too i think.)
-a tool for extracting .pbo files
-Notepad++/text editor
-Navicat or another database editor

Step1:
-Extract dayz_anim and open config.cpp then search for 'cfgvehicles'

Step2:
-Comment( // ) all the vehicles you want out..(list at bottom) I want the A10 fighter jet.

Step3:
-Open navi cat and navigate to your database and find the table name 'vehicle' and scroll to the bottom.

Step4:
-press the + located at the bottom left of the screen and fill in accordingly:
--Id: last id + 1
--class_name: vehicle class name you commented out.. Mine was A10
--the rest are self explanatory.

Step5:
-Open world_vehicle and scroll all the way down. This is where we set the vehicle's spawn point. (You need the id from the last step, mine was 103, a world id, 14 for me, and a coordinate.)If you can create a new row, do so. As for me, I had to overwrite an entry from world 10(a world I dont plan on using).
--id; if you overwrote one, dont touch this. if not, make it one + the last id.
--vehicle_id: the id from the last table.
--world_id: the world's id you want to spawn this into.
--worldspace: coordinates of a spawnpoint for the vehicle.
--self explanatory on the rest.

Step6:
- Almost done! now we need to open instance_vehicle and add it to the game! (NOTE:The vehicle is already in the spawn lists so theoretically you could just use the spawn vehicles batch file, but I haven't tried this myself as I only want this vehicle added.) go down to the last row again and hit the + sign in the bottom left and add another row according to this..
--id: one more than before.
--world_vehicle_id: the id from the last step.
--instance_id: world id
--worldspace: coordinates of where you want it to spawn.
--inventory: what ever you want it to have in it's gear when it spawn
--parts: []
--fuel: 0-1, 0 being 0%, 1 being 100% fuel.
--damage: same as fuel but for damage.

Step7:
-Create a .pbo out of the folder and restart the server and you're vehicle should be there!

Images in order of steps:
http://imgur.com/a/e9R2y

Vehicles:
http://www.dayzsuperhive.co.uk/object-library.html

enjoy :)

Thanks to Xyberviri for his guide. This was written to further explain his guide.

your entire tutorial was how to spawn a vehicle through the database.

You also edited the mod file so if I'm not mistaken the key signatures won't match for players connecting.

your entire tutorial was how to spawn a vehicle through the database.

You also edited the mod file so if I'm not mistaken the key signatures won't match for players connecting.

yes, The end was how to spawn vehicles through the database but it was also how to spawn banned vehicles. you need to do the first couple steps if you want to spawn a banned vehicle into the game, such as an A10. And it works fine with multiple players. I have about 6 different, banned, vehicles on my server and multiple people have flown and used them. no problems at all.
Use it or not, its up to you.

yes, The end was how to spawn vehicles through the database but it was also how to spawn banned vehicles. you need to do the first couple steps if you want to spawn a banned vehicle into the game, such as an A10. And it works fine with multiple players. I have about 6 different, banned, vehicles on my server and multiple people have flown and used them. no problems at all.
Use it or not, its up to you.

do you have signature checking disabled in your server's config file?

This tutorial is useless, everyone needs to have the same version of the file you edited.

This tutorial is useless, everyone needs to have the same version of the file you edited.

Are you sure? I run a server where I have tampered with the server in this way (I have an installation of Arma2 and oa separate from what I play on to run the server) and the clients connecting have never been changed other than downloading Lingor_Skaro or Oring. I have had no problems with anyone on my server. Might just be me. I don't know. Either way its here. if you can get it to work, congrats; if not, oh well.

its just not showing the vehicles , i can teleport to where they are but there not there

which dayz_anim did you edit, the one in your @dayz folder? or the one in your map's mod folder? also, what map are you using, and are you sure that they are in your instance_vehicle database? One last thing, have you ever seen a vehicle on your map?

yes im using the servers @dayZ folder , charnarus map , yes they are in my instance_vehicle database and yes i see vehicles on the map as there is a bi plane just oppsite the run way to me

yes im using the servers @dayZ folder , charnarus map , yes they are in my instance_vehicle database and yes i see vehicles on the map as there is a bi plane just oppsite the run way to me
Ok. They are in all 3 of the tables, right? (vehicle, world_vehicle, and instance_vehicle) I used my @LigorSkaro or @DayzOring files to do this, I havent actually used the @dayz folder itself. Personally, I have only got it working on Lingor and Oring, the 2 maps I have tried it on. I'm going to look around and mess with some things and I'll see what I can find.

I dont think by changing the dayz_anim you can unban vehicles. It will still be banned on the client unless he has the same dayz_anim as the server. I have tested this before also, so know it not to work.

OK so I tested again now with this vehicle: BTR40_MG_TK_INS_EP1

First unbanned it in dayz_anim on the server and made a spawn for it. In the server .rpt all good:
Code:
12:33:36 "OBJ: 4316 - BTR40_MG_TK_INS_EP1"

However in the client .rpt it's another story:
Code:
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BTR40_MG_TK_INS_EP1/
Cannot create entity with abstract type BTR40_MG_TK_INS_EP1 (scope = private?)
Cannot create non-ai vehicle BTR40_MG_TK_INS_EP1,

So the remaining question is why do you get the A10, some tanks, apache heli etc to spawn? The answer is all in this thread:
http://opendayz.net/index.php?threa...y-arma2_oa_build_102678-ie-without-rmod.8277/

Basically you can force clients to load communityconfigurationproject_e.pbo from the beta patch after dayz pbo's resulting the vehicles in the thread above to be available.

When I do that its says you cannot play/edit a the mission dependable on dayz_anim blah blah but im still able to join if i click ok, and I can see and use the vehicles that were unbanned.

When I do that its says you cannot play/edit a the mission dependable on dayz_anim blah blah but im still able to join if i click ok, and I can see and use the vehicles that were unbanned.
Same goes for me, I've actually completely deleted dayz_anim to un-ban everything.. lol. glad to know it worked for someone :)

Hi Guys and girls i will be finishing off the object Library updates soon as u can see its still incomplete also we have a tutorials section on how to add Vehicles, Buildings via the database without having to modify anything i will link it once the last vid is uploaded

Back