SQM (2d) to SQF (3d)

ALKINDA

Valued Member!
seems i can only find SQF --> SQM converters. i by chance have come into a problem since installing 1.7.7, my instance_deployables arent being allowed to spawn. So i went back into my map editor and it seems i only have the files for the 2d editor, which is in SQM and very messy to deal with. I would like to make it into a SQF so i could exec in init like i do all my other map peices.

any helps appreciated.

Here is a PHP parser that converts sqm files to SQL for easy insertion into your database.
http://pastebin.com/5CyeH9Mf

i would use this but its already in my database instance_deployable table and declared in my deployable table. but everything other than a tent now gets IGNORED: in rpt log (1.7.7). unless there is a way to unblock these buildings from deployable table that wont work.

as you can see on lines 14 and 79 the code is looking for $zone[$i].".Sara/mission.sqm"
and line 95 is the definition of the zones. although the only one listed is "ALL". So the code is looking for
ALL.Sara/mission.sqm.
This can be changed to match your mission files name.
eg. Buildings.Chernarus/mission.sqm.

Just update the code on both sections and the array definition and it should work fine.

Back