Strip vehicles for parts

GaryG,

Oh ok. Thank you. I see the mission.pbo above is only for Taviana. Will wait for a Chernarus or try and follow the steps above and see how on go........................

Cheers

The one we are working on is. The original at the top of page 2 is for Cherno I believe. Just follow their directions closely.

here is my mission_PBO. It has working lift and tow in it and also has moondock's sq scripts that I attempted to add in. The server runs fine right now with this exact PBO but the harvesting doesnt work. Maybe adjusting mine will be easier? just a thought...

Attachments

• dayz_missionLTH.pbo
    116.5 KB · Views: 47
I am going to call it a night now and want you all to know that I very much appreciate all your help! If you manage to come up with anything else i will give it a try tomorrow and let ya know!

Does this include a siphon fuel from vehicles? And with the new forms of meat, will this mess with cooking?.. Didn't see anything about the new meat in the fn_selfAction.sqf

Did this get answered? I haven't seen it in the thread yet and I'm just waiting to hear whether this is compatible and update to date for Dayz 1.7.6.1 .. Cheers.

cooking and the new food works for me
and it also works on Dayz 1.7.6.1
if you wanne check it out join me server ip 94.23.233.28:2362
you need rmod if you wanne join

@UrbanSkaters it works for me on 1.7.6.1 but doesn't seem to have siphon fuel, although I haven't checked thoroughly as it's late and I need my sleep :p

ConnorJ,

@Jaimbo mentions in the instructions "right above" and "right below", do I take that literally and NOT have a line spacing between the script lines added?

Most script seems to have a spacing of one line (blank) between each instruction.

Cheers

@UrbanSkaters it works for me on 1.7.6.1 but doesn't seem to have siphon fuel, although I haven't checked thoroughly as it's late and I need my sleep :p

Don't think that's included in this script. I can't see it anywhere. If you find one that fits with this current script, let me/us know ... :)

Hey, I can't find a way of making only RFWheel RBWheel LFWheel and LBWheel wheels removable
I don't want the RF2 LB2, etc to be removable

Any ideas?

Edit: NVM got it

ConnorJ,

@Jaimbo mentions in the instructions "right above" and "right below", do I take that literally and NOT have a line spacing between the script lines added?

Most script seems to have a spacing of one line (blank) between each instruction.

Cheers
I did mine with spaces

Back