Struggling with Scripts.. Knees are down :)

iSBK

Hello everyone ;)

I'm down on my knees, because this aint working...
- I've been fighting with scripts.. Struggling to get them working on my overwatch server for 6 days now, and it's getting me nowhere,

Theres a little number of scripts i wish on my server, unfortunately only self bloodbag and auto refuel is what i can get running on my own, after that, every script i try to implant just wrecks the server :(

I've previoursly had two "Scripters" working on the server, before i started trying.. but they couldn't manage the task...

i'd like to have
Following Scripts:
  • Self bloodpack
  • Toggleable debug monitor
  • Deploy bike (Possibly Motorcycle)
  • Steal Cloth
  • Auto Refuel
  • New Weapons and Vehicles.
  • Alot of new locations for Vehicles to spawn
  • No fog, and up to 1000-1250 meters of clear view.
Somethings i'd like if possible :)
  • Removal of Debrig/trash from the roads.
  • Random Loadout at spawn (Enfield, ect..)
  • Random spawn location All around the map (If this exist as a public script)
and finally the last thing..
- If i were to create a "map" or edit the Chenarus map in the ArmA 2 editor, could this be implanted easily?

I have a Villayer server, and i've previoursly worked with Server and Mission PBO's, but Vilayer's system is different, not exactly just copy & past 'friendly' :)

The things listed above, if it is not too much to ask?, Please do contact me, at Skype: Minamo01
Time is money, and therefore no work is free.. lets talk? :)

If you want to add new weapons or add vehicles not already in arma that requires a new mod with everyone downloading your client files.
The same goes for if you want to actually edit the map, such as adding new islands and lakes and such. If all you want to do is add more buildings, that is easy enough to do.

The plan was more buildings.. Not actual lakes or new islands :)

I've just seen some Overwatch Servers, having some other weapons.. Such as SKS, and different shotguns + Some vehicles. -Tank without a barrel like the one in 2017

I tried adding you on skype but you have not yet accepted my request. Maybe you've already found someone to help, if not please accept my invite or PM me.

If you have, good luck!

Hello mate :)

I've just accepted it.. havent really been paying any attention to Skype. since noone have added me in a while :)
but much appreciated.. lets talk :)

Back