Jul 10, 2013 #21 jasonpointer Valued Member! Hertizch said: So, whats the status on this script? Working? Click to expand... Working for me (running dayz.st but dont matter what server tbh)
Hertizch said: So, whats the status on this script? Working? Click to expand... Working for me (running dayz.st but dont matter what server tbh)
Jul 27, 2013 #22 D DrS8n New Member jasonpointer said: Working for me (running dayz.st but dont matter what server tbh) Click to expand... Can you post the script & how you got it working I'd appreciate it? thanks!
jasonpointer said: Working for me (running dayz.st but dont matter what server tbh) Click to expand... Can you post the script & how you got it working I'd appreciate it? thanks!
Jul 27, 2013 #23 jasonpointer Valued Member! this is what your after http://opendayz.net/threads/release-headshot-suicide.12062/
Jul 27, 2013 #24 D Delicious Member I love this Script, thanks alot for sharing and that work!! Thanksthanksthanksthanks