[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

have you tried running DoG without Anti-Hack? If it's working without it you van at least know where to search for your solution =]

With antihacks disabled and install steps followed EXACTLY i am still unable to get this mod to work. anyone else had any issues like this?

cheers!

no ive only used the original unaltered files. im at a loss lol.. maybe there are some mods that cant be running at the same time?

try to run it on a clean 1.7.7.1 misssion. pbo and symply add one script after another to see if there is a collision

it would be a fair pain in the bum to do that. . . i have a lot of mods that have shaped the experience on my server that i would rather not loose. and due to the amount of mods there are.... i cant even imagine how long it would take to scrap them and re-add one at a time.

i might just have to live without this one. i appreciate your help though :D

sporkulus: Hope you dont mind if i already post a way ^^

Reset the Level on death:

Go to you debug.sqf and search for
Code:
if (r_player_blood <= 0) then

and add this lines to the code
Code:
Currentlevel = 0;
currentMoney = 0;

and some below
Code:
profileNamespace setVariable ["level", Currentlevel]; saveProfileNamespace;
profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore",currentMoney]; saveProfileNamespace;

and just in case, it should look like this:

Code:
if (r_player_blood <= 0) then
{
sleep 2;
mymoneyz = 0;
Currentlevel = 0;
currentMoney = 0;
profileNamespace setVariable ["money",myMoneyZ]; saveProfileNamespace;
profileNamespace setVariable ["level", Currentlevel]; saveProfileNamespace;
profileNamespace setVariable ["rewardScore",currentMoney]; saveProfileNamespace;
for "_i" from 0 to 40 do {deletevehicle _spawnAIS;};
//endmission "LOSER";
};

Anybody can correct me if there is something wrong, but this is how it works for me ;)

@ John Young

remove line 193

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"
I think this wont, but i think i know what would help:

John Young: do not have to remove it! Somehow there are missing some parts in you init.sqf, just compered with mine.
but thanks for the tip Nextasy
you should replace it with this code and it you should be got to go ;)
Code:
if (dayz_REsec == 1) then {
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"
};

hmmm...Are they disappearing because of DoG or some other scipt? Have you tested it with and without DoG?

Back