[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

If you go to your My Documents folder, then open the Arma 2 other profile folder, then there is a folder with your in game name, open that folder, then there should be another folder called saved(maybe, im recalling by memory from a week ago) dont go in that folder, but there should be a couple files in the folder that was your in game name.

the files should be called
NAME.arma-whatever
NAME.vars.arma-whatever

name is your in game player name and the arma-whatever is the other thing i cant recall what its called, just delete the .vars file and when you start up arma and join the server, you will be lvl 1 again with no xp or money.

hope this makes sense, im at work and recalling all from memory on how i figured out how to delete my lvl since i was lvl 30 and wanted it reset.

Thank you for explaining that for me. :)

ErrorMessage: Config : some input after EndOfFile.
Keep getting this error message and waiting for host when i install this mod as soon as i take it all out it loads up great. Any help would be greatly appreciated BTW i am running An overwatch server.

ErrorMessage: Config : some input after EndOfFile.
Keep getting this error message and waiting for host when i install this mod as soon as i take it all out it loads up great. Any help would be greatly appreciated BTW i am running An overwatch server.

you messed up the description.ext that means.

I added in the code you provided. i even deleted the original cfgsounds that didnt fix it. I changed around your code and nothing. Can i post the file and can someone look at it and help. I love the mod and would love it incorporated in.

I added in the code you provided. i even deleted the original cfgsounds that didnt fix it. I changed around your code and nothing. Can i post the file and can someone look at it and help. I love the mod and would love it incorporated in.

Deanos, post your description.ext and I'll take a peek. My server has dogs which had it's own sounds and it messed up for me as well. I quickly sorted it out and it works perfectly now. Mine is normal but it may be close enough.

Replace your very first sounds block with this:
Code:
class CfgSounds
{
    sounds[] =
    {
    introSong, unstoppable, ultrakill, rampage, multikill, monsterkill, killingspree, headshot, godlike, firstblood, doublekill, dominating, 5min, 3min, 1min, Challenge_Completed
    };
    class introSong
    {
    name="introSong";
    sound[]={introSong.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class unstoppable
    {
    name="unstoppable";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\unstoppable.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class ultrakill
    {
    name="ultrakill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\ultrakill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class rampage
    {
    name="rampage";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\rampage.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class multikill
    {
    name="multikill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\multikill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class monsterkill
    {
    name="monsterkill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\monsterkill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class killingspree
    {
    name="killingspree";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\killingspree.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class headshot
    {
    name="headshot";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\headshot.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class godlike
    {
    name="godlike";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\godlike.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class firstblood
    {
    name="firstblood";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\firstblood.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class doublekill
    {
    name="doublekill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\doublekill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class dominating
    {
    name="dominating";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\dominating.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class 5min
    {
    name="5min";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\5min.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class 3min
    {
    name="3min";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\3min.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class 1min
    {
    name="1min";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\1min.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class Challenge_Completed
    {
    name="Challenge_Completed";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\Challenge_Completed.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
};

And then delete the section you added at the bottom. This combined both your intro song and the sounds from DOG.

I find it best to run a test server thats running a mirror copy of your current server. i used to wait for players to get off to work on things, but it became annoying very quickly. so i made a mirror of my server and made it a test server. so i do all my updates and new mod testing on there, and then just upload the new files to the live server, id recommend this method as it will make updating easier.

is there a way to have this run from server side?
if i add something like this to server_monitor.sqf
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\@DayZofDuty\DOD\settings.sqf";

Anyone that uses this and just updated to 1.8 then hit me up with some issue you may have but that is saying if you have any.

Back