[SUPPORT] DayZ of Glory (SPORKMOD)

how did you fix the debug from fading away once a user is lvl 30? also did you find a fix for the sounds not playing? these
Code:
//sound files and texts
_firstblood = format["First Blood!",name player];   //what it says for getting for getting first blood.
_Killingspree = format["CONTINUE THE RAMPAGE!",name player];   //what it says for getting 10 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Rampage = format["YOU ARE ON A RAMPAGE!",name player];   //what it says for getting 25 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Dominating = format["YOU ARE DOMINATING!",name player];  //what it says for getting 40 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Unstoppable = format["YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 60 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Godlike = format["YOU ARE GODLIKE!",name player];   //what it says for getting 100 zombies kills in the session you joined.

how did you fix the debug from fading away once a user is lvl 30? also did you find a fix for the sounds not playing? these
Code:
//sound files and texts
_firstblood = format["First Blood!",name player];  //what it says for getting for getting first blood.
_Killingspree = format["CONTINUE THE RAMPAGE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 10 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Rampage = format["YOU ARE ON A RAMPAGE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 25 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Dominating = format["YOU ARE DOMINATING!",name player];  //what it says for getting 40 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Unstoppable = format["YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 60 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Godlike = format["YOU ARE GODLIKE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 100 zombies kills in the session you joined.

to fix debug from fading away at level 30 you find these lines in debug.sqf

Code:
if (currentMoney > (Nextlvl)) then
{
call level_up;
};

and repleace with

Code:
if (currentlevel < 30) then
{
if (currentMoney > (Nextlvl)) then
{
call level_up;
};
};

and that should do the trick.

thanks for explaining how to fix that, i will add it later when i get off of work.

how do i fix the sounds that i mentioned from not playing?

thanks for explaining how to fix that, i will add it later when i get off of work.

how do i fix the sounds that i mentioned from not playing?

I am not quite sure why thats not working because seems to be working when i try it. I will look into it.

Also if anyone wants to faster support contact me personally then visit www.survival-servers.com for this mod only.

Please check out our official server to see it in action witch is cherno 1.7.7.1

official server - 74.91.121.166:2322
- Includes sick car shop at balota
- Banking at labtops @ most supermarkets counters
- Gunshops at all towns firestations
- DOG 1.02 heavily modified
- Runs on 10core processor and 12gb of ram dedicated box for maxium fps.
- 74 slot server

PS. For all those that have know idea on how to modify this easily and maybe want a easier way of changing settings without messing up mod well i am almost finish with my DOG commander witch will allow you to change settings easier and fast with a simple exe file.

@ doppelganger , The reason your sounds are not working are

1) you don't have them in your missionpbo
2) you don't have them in your description.ext file
3) you hard searched every "playsound" file in the spork mod and deleted it..

I'm guessing it was #2, in which case, just get a pastebin of your description.ext and we can sort out where you went wrong :)

I just checked my description.ext file and this is what i have for the sound portion
Code:
class CfgSounds
{
    sounds[] =
    {
    unstoppable, ultrakill, rampage, multikill, monsterkill, killingspree, headshot, godlike, firstblood, doublekill, dominating, 5min, 3min, 1min, Challenge_Completed, playerSnoring
    };
    class unstoppable
    {
    name="unstoppable";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\unstoppable.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class ultrakill
    {
    name="ultrakill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\ultrakill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class rampage
    {
    name="rampage";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\rampage.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class multikill
    {
    name="multikill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\multikill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class monsterkill
    {
    name="monsterkill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\monsterkill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class killingspree
    {
    name="killingspree";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\killingspree.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class headshot
    {
    name="headshot";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\headshot.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class godlike
    {
    name="godlike";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\godlike.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class firstblood
    {
    name="firstblood";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\firstblood.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class doublekill
    {
    name="doublekill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\doublekill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class dominating
    {
    name="dominating";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\dominating.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class 5min
    {
    name="5min";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\5min.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class 3min
    {
    name="3min";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\3min.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class 1min
    {
    name="1min";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\1min.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class Challenge_Completed
    {
    name="Challenge_Completed";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\Challenge_Completed.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };        
    class playerSnoring
    {
    name="playerSnoring";
    sound[]={custom\sfx\snoring.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
};

then i just checked the folder that has the sound files and i see them all. so i checked my settings.sqf for the portion that controls the sounds and this is what i see

Code:
//sound files and texts
_firstblood = format["First Blood!",name player];   //what it says for getting for getting first blood.
_Killingspree = format["CONTINUE THE RAMPAGE!",name player];   //what it says for getting 10 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Rampage = format["YOU ARE ON A RAMPAGE!",name player];   //what it says for getting 25 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Godlike = format["YOU ARE GODLIKE!",name player];   //what it says for getting 100 zombies kills in the session you joined.

//Killstreak script by sporkulus

_Doublekill = format["DOUBLE KILL",name player]; //what it says for getting 2 zombie kills within a 2 seconds time limit
_Multikill = format["MULTIKILL",name player]; //what it says for getting 3 zombie kills within a 4 seconds time limit
_Ultrakill = format["ULTRAKILL",name player]; //what it says for getting 4 zombie kills within a 6 seconds time limit
_Monsterkill = format["MONSTER KILLER",name player]; //what it says for getting 5 zombie kills within a 8 seconds time limit

[_Doublekill , _Multikill, _Ultrakill, _Monsterkill] execvm "@DayZofDuty\dod\killstreak.sqf";

notice the

Code:
[_Doublekill , _Multikill, _Ultrakill, _Monsterkill] execvm "@DayZofDuty\dod\killstreak.sqf";

there is no sqf being executed for the other sound section, i checked the killstreak.sqf and there is no settings to play sounds for the others, looks like i am missing an execvm that handles the playing of sounds for the others.

I just checked my description.ext file and this is what i have for the sound portion
Code:
class CfgSounds
{
    sounds[] =
    {
    unstoppable, ultrakill, rampage, multikill, monsterkill, killingspree, headshot, godlike, firstblood, doublekill, dominating, 5min, 3min, 1min, Challenge_Completed, playerSnoring
    };
    class unstoppable
    {
    name="unstoppable";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\unstoppable.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class ultrakill
    {
    name="ultrakill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\ultrakill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class rampage
    {
    name="rampage";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\rampage.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class multikill
    {
    name="multikill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\multikill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class monsterkill
    {
    name="monsterkill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\monsterkill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class killingspree
    {
    name="killingspree";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\killingspree.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class headshot
    {
    name="headshot";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\headshot.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class godlike
    {
    name="godlike";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\godlike.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class firstblood
    {
    name="firstblood";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\firstblood.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class doublekill
    {
    name="doublekill";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\doublekill.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class dominating
    {
    name="dominating";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\dominating.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class 5min
    {
    name="5min";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\5min.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class 3min
    {
    name="3min";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\3min.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class 1min
    {
    name="1min";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\1min.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
    class Challenge_Completed
    {
    name="Challenge_Completed";
    sound[]={SOUNDFILES\Challenge_Completed.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };       
    class playerSnoring
    {
    name="playerSnoring";
    sound[]={custom\sfx\snoring.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
};

then i just checked the folder that has the sound files and i see them all. so i checked my settings.sqf for the portion that controls the sounds and this is what i see

Code:
//sound files and texts
_firstblood = format["First Blood!",name player];  //what it says for getting for getting first blood.
_Killingspree = format["CONTINUE THE RAMPAGE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 10 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Rampage = format["YOU ARE ON A RAMPAGE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 25 zombies kills in the session you joined.
_Godlike = format["YOU ARE GODLIKE!",name player];  //what it says for getting 100 zombies kills in the session you joined.

//Killstreak script by sporkulus

_Doublekill = format["DOUBLE KILL",name player]; //what it says for getting 2 zombie kills within a 2 seconds time limit
_Multikill = format["MULTIKILL",name player]; //what it says for getting 3 zombie kills within a 4 seconds time limit
_Ultrakill = format["ULTRAKILL",name player]; //what it says for getting 4 zombie kills within a 6 seconds time limit
_Monsterkill = format["MONSTER KILLER",name player]; //what it says for getting 5 zombie kills within a 8 seconds time limit

notice the

Code:

there is no sqf being executed for the other sound section, i checked the killstreak.sqf and there is no settings to play sounds for the others, looks like i am missing an execvm that handles the playing of sounds for the others.

Lol those are texts not sounds silly and you need to search for - Playsound "sound name";

well, it says sound files and texts lol, i was just going through all files and i noticed those are controlled by the debug3.sqf file but im not sure why mine doesnt play them. is it possible to post your debug3.sqf file so i can compare?

what is this at the top?

Code:
custom_game = _this select 0;
waitUntil {!isNil ("sporkinit")};

while {custom_game} do
{

what is custom_game? and the _this select 0, maybe the condition is not true and thats why its not executing the code below? only thing that makes sense to me.

well, it says sound files and texts lol, i was just going through all files and i noticed those are controlled by the debug3.sqf file but im not sure why mine doesnt play them. is it possible to post your debug3.sqf file so i can compare?

what is this at the top?

Code:
custom_game = _this select 0;
waitUntil {!isNil ("sporkinit")};

while {custom_game} do
{

what is custom_game? and the _this select 0, maybe the condition is not true and thats why its not executing the code below? only thing that makes sense to me.

No that is the option in init.sqf that says - Use_spork = true; //turn this false to disable sporks whole mod.

and using select 0 will pick it up but i am using the same debug3.sqf i released to u so look in the download and see if you messed anything up.

If you go to your My Documents folder, then open the Arma 2 other profile folder, then there is a folder with your in game name, open that folder, then there should be another folder called saved(maybe, im recalling by memory from a week ago) dont go in that folder, but there should be a couple files in the folder that was your in game name.

the files should be called
NAME.arma-whatever
NAME.vars.arma-whatever

name is your in game player name and the arma-whatever is the other thing i cant recall what its called, just delete the .vars file and when you start up arma and join the server, you will be lvl 1 again with no xp or money.

hope this makes sense, im at work and recalling all from memory on how i figured out how to delete my lvl since i was lvl 30 and wanted it reset.

Back