[Support] ESS

Has anyone else had this problem? Epoch 1.0.5.1

This was happening before and is still happening after the latest update. Everything works perfect, but at complete random a player will die and when they go to select there class more then half the gear is removed. It does not happen to me.....ever, but I have seen it happen on many players at complete random.

There is the basic loadout and almost all of that is removed and then there is the class loadout and half of that is removed. It will do this for a player one day and then the next day everything is fine for them, but other players will still have the issue. I am running infiSTAR, but I don't want to turn it off as it really helps block hackers.

Just to add this I was speculating a player logging in one time and they selected a class, the gear spawned, the gun loaded and then just disappeared 1 second later. So it is loading and the script is working, but something, I am guessing infiSTAR is telling cretin things at random to remove.

Any ideas? Thoughts or suggestions?

Im having a similar issue since the last infistar update but my guys are all being kicked for BE varvalue 143

Has anyone else had this problem? Epoch 1.0.5.1

This was happening before and is still happening after the latest update. Everything works perfect, but at complete random a player will die and when they go to select there class more then half the gear is removed. It does not happen to me.....ever, but I have seen it happen on many players at complete random.

There is the basic loadout and almost all of that is removed and then there is the class loadout and half of that is removed. It will do this for a player one day and then the next day everything is fine for them, but other players will still have the issue. I am running infiSTAR, but I don't want to turn it off as it really helps block hackers.

Just to add this I was speculating a player logging in one time and they selected a class, the gear spawned, the gun loaded and then just disappeared 1 second later. So it is loading and the script is working, but something, I am guessing infiSTAR is telling cretin things at random to remove.

Any ideas? Thoughts or suggestions?

Well I am not 100% sure yet, but I think I found out what needs to be done to fix this. I am going to make this change on my server and I should know within 24/48 hours

The below bit of code I have changed from true to false in the antihack.

/* Remove "itemsAdded" */ _RAI = false;

Seems my players will spawn with both their selected loadout (e.g. police) and the default loadout. So say johnny spawns in as a cop...if he drops the winchester, he'll still have the M1014 in his primary gun slot... This is happening with the VIP loadouts....any idea? Their are over 300 posts in here.. I tried to read through all of them, sorry if I missed the answer.
RP

I am having a issues. Ever sense I installed this my players humanity have been doubleing after they die. I was wondering what could be causing this. I have checked the RPT log and dont see any errors.

Ebay, is there a limit to amount of classes you can have, wondering if i put more that what you have on by default it would make a scroll bar on that menu? also wondering if you can put multiple skins in one class so it can randomly select one. Sorry if you have already answered this question before.

I got the whole script working great on my Namalsk Overpoch server(only class select) but... problem i have is i cant select the default survivor class because it says that "I am already wearing this skin". work perfectly fine for woman model but not the male so i'm clueless. if i do select it the entire GUI breaks and than i have to close the game to get out of it. Proceed to log in again and works but i have no items. All my other classes work flawlessly however.

Hi, I have problem with respawning. I removed classes because I don't want them and removed some spawn points, but my spawn choose map disappeared, spawn in debug and I can only move using teleport. Using Sheeps Epoch Repack.

EDIT: Nevermind, it works now...

Last edited:
When I pick my spawn point it does not teleport me, you remain on the coast. If you choose halo it will deploy the parachute correctly but you are still on the coast and right at ground level.

When I pick my spawn point it does not teleport me, you remain on the coast. If you choose halo it will deploy the parachute correctly but you are still on the coast and right at ground level.

Same thing for me as well. I just put the latest infiSTAR on my test server (335C) and that's when it started happening so it has to be an update in infiSTAR doing it because it wasn't before the update.

If anyone figures out what needs to be done to fix this it would be great!!

Hello everybody, hi ebay.
i've got this script working well on epoch 1.0.5.1/charnarus/125255 except VIP-class selction and VIP-base-spawn.

I made the changes in epoch-server.pbo ess-config as described, putting steam-uids into th earray but my VIP-players got no "your base"-selection on the map nor extra-loadout.

also there are no errors in the rpt. can someone pls assist/ gimme a hint.

do i have to change/alter anything else or will it be ok to fill the vipListBase, vipListBases, vipListClass in ESSconfig.sqf ?

greetings ryker
E D I T

my bad! forgeot that i had a custom folder in my server-root where i copied also the ess-config files. i only changed the files inside the pbo :eek:
now all is working as it should.
thanks for this nice script and your work ebay!!!

Last edited:
The new update 335C#2 (or now called D I think..) does also sort out the humanity doubling bug. Well, has fixed it on my server for the last 48 hours.

However, I have a new problem. I'm not sure if it is also caused by the infiSTAR update but, now when at high population (35+) players seem to get stuck in the player debug zone... They have to relog a few times to fix it or an admin TP them. I have noticed this happening over the last 4-5 days.

Is anyone else seeing this happening?

The new update 335C#2 (or now called D I think..) does also sort out the humanity doubling bug. Well, has fixed it on my server for the last 48 hours.

However, I have a new problem. I'm not sure if it is also caused by the infiSTAR update but, now when at high population (35+) players seem to get stuck in the player debug zone... They have to relog a few times to fix it or an admin TP them. I have noticed this happening over the last 4-5 days.

Is anyone else seeing this happening?
Has anyone seen this happening at all? It's still happening to some of my players randomly....

Is it possible to just have my friends have the class list, an everyone else just the spawn points? Im just using spawn points at moment, but want it so my friends get there fav skin everytime etc

Back