[Support] ESSV2

Thanks Ebay, didnt realise DZGM had been updated thanks :)
Back to my original question, How would I go about making it so certain spawn points link to certain vip classes? Like add new ones but remove other spawn points too? Maybe so that it just uses the vip ones?

Also, would it be possible to add small icons next to each class like a lock to show that it is locked until a certain humanity level is reached? Alternatively, could it have a certain colour until it is reached?

Finally, i've noticed that the spawn points change, is it meant to do that or have i missed something?
Thank you. Max.

I need help ...
Resource ClassDialog not found errer ...
www.dotup.org130105.jpg

This is the cause?

class RscTitles
{
#include "spawn\class.hpp"
#include "spawn\halo.hpp"
#include "spawn\spawn.hpp"

titles[] = {"dsow"};

class dsow {
idd = -1;
movingEnable = 0;
duration = 10;
fadein = 2;
fadeout = 2;
name="dsow";

controls[]={"Picture"};

class Picture {
x = "0.00001 * safezoneW + safezoneX";
y = "0.00001 * safezoneH + safezoneY";
w = "1 * safezoneW";
h = "1 * safezoneH";
text="\z\addons\ow_assets\screen\screen_death_ow.paa";
sizeEx = -1;
type=0;
idc=-1;
style=48;
colorBackground[]={0,0,0,0};
colorText[]={1,1,1,1};
font="Bitstream";
};
};
};
};

Wow thats what you call a reply. Thanks so much Ebay! You've even added lock icons..wowowowow.
Just one quick one. When you spawn with a pistol it cannot be used to shoot or reload and you have to drop and pick up the pistol to get it working again. Any fix for this? (i'm sure i had this problem in the older version but i fixed it somehow..).

To the guys above this post, check your rpt and go through the steps again. I dont seem to have the problem you are having :S

Having the same issues as alexawson and the others for a few days now. I tested and works fine for me, but when its on a live server none of my players can get past the spawn selection and shows a flashing map. Tried turning spawn near dead body off and the 2 new infistar deletes (using the latest infistar by the way 24012015IAHAT342 ) but still the same issue. Its a shame as this looks sweet and cant wait to use it! I'm sure its infistar blocking something as works fine for me, keep up the good work Ebay!

Last edited:
@SkyNet What is your exact problem do you not get the spawn points because I get them if I log in dead but dying when the server has restarted and logging in I get nothing. It could be infistar blocking it, easy to test just remove the infistar code in server_functions then join kill yourself and log in, I will do it once I get home but other people run infistar and get no problems so I am at a loss atm. :mad:

I can spawn in fine after dieing, but normal players once past the character selection are stuck at the flashing map. I have a test server too so will try without the AH and let you know.

Update;
Ok so removed infistar and worked fine!
Replaced infistar but removed myself as admin and had the flashing map once past the character selection!

Im also not using any luncher, just loading through Steam (Epoch). 100% infistar issue (24012015IAHAT342) the new one which is about 5 days old.

Last edited:
I can spawn in fine after dieing, but normal players once past the character selection are stuck at the flashing map with no locations. I have a test server too so will try without the AH and let you know.
I didnt have that problem, you running the latest version infistar.

Sometimes (rather rarely) people do not get ejected out of the AN2 - They won't be able to get out of the flying plane at all.
Only restart helps them to fix it. (With an average 40 playercount - I had several reports already not being able to get out of the flying vehicle)

Great job on this spawnscript anyways!

This is amazing! Honestly I have been waiting for an update on this script for a while and it now just looks amazing. What I've done for the player IDs ect is create a publicvariable thats broadcast server side once so that adding new IDs doesn't cause players to have to redownload the mission every time. publicvariable probably not the best idea but oh well.

One thing tho, would it be possible to not show locked selections?

Hi ebay !

We seem to have a serious bug with your ESSV2 mod on our Overpoch Server !

Everyone have to join twice since this mod is producing FOG on the first login ,but we cant find the error which is causing it ,we simply throw out your mod and it's working again,but we want your MOD !

Back