[Support] ESSV2

Its work well on my test server the only thing my map is lingor and when you spawn it show lingor map but on the left it show the name of the chernarus towns. Why?

sorry but it was on my end ...your script works like a charm....btw for a thrill of a ride when you chose air drop and if u replace the c130j with a un mi17 it noise dives and spins out of control as you eject. Kinda funny watching the heli crash to earth.

Getting a weird error using Taviana. Nothing I can see in my cliet.rpt and I have followed all the install instructions to the letter. I am using ESSV2 on 2 Napf servers with no issues at all. Not using class on any of them. This is my client.rpt

http://pastebin.com/jGS2k6js

I kill myself, pick my gender then nothing. I am in the debug, but no option to pick a spawn point. I TP to the mainland, kill myself again, pick my gender and wash, rinse, repeat.

Getting a weird error using Taviana. Nothing I can see in my cliet.rpt and I have followed all the install instructions to the letter. I am using ESSV2 on 2 Napf servers with no issues at all. Not using class on any of them. This is my client.rpt

http://pastebin.com/jGS2k6js

I kill myself, pick my gender then nothing. I am in the debug, but no option to pick a spawn point. I TP to the mainland, kill myself again, pick my gender and wash, rinse, repeat.

I got similar problem with a player but not without all that go in the database and delete everything with your ID, thats how I fixed my player problem.

Do you know what custom script this is from? It isn't from default Epoch or any of my stuff:
Code:
Error position: <if((_this select 1) == 35) then {call fn>
Error Type Script, expected Bool

You can do a NotePad++ Find in Files in your mission and server pbo for:
Code:
if((_this select 1) == 35) then {call fn

This is from infiSTAR.

Line 9845: fly_keyHover = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown','if((_this select 1) == 35) then {call fnc_Hover;}'];

It's weird, because the 2 Napf servers are also running infiSTAR and ESSV2 without an issue.

Anyway, if it is not starting at all that usually means it is hanging up in spawn\start.sqf here:
Code:
waitUntil {!isNil "PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord"};
or you don't have the execVM "spawn\start.sqf"; in init.sqf
or this is returning false:
Code:
_go = dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2;
You can log that by adding this right below:
Code:
    diag_log str(_go);
    systemChat str(_go);
If it is returning false then you should double check your server_playerSetup.sqf is done according to the OP directions. Also if you modified that or player_monitor.fsm you might want to revert the changes.

The only other things I had installed were P4L with snap, vector build and precise build.

I will start again fresh with my Taviana install and see how I go.

Higher VIP access to lower VIP classes is not working for us.
This is what our classConfig.sqf looks like:
Code:
/*  

Class Configuration:

1. These classes are just examples to show what this mod can do. You can add or delete any class
in the _publicClasses list. Don't forget to leave off the last comma for the last element in the array.
You can even leave all gear blank and use this as a skin selector only.

2. _startBag, _startMags and _startWeps make the default loadout. They will be added first, then the class loadout (if any) on top.
Use the base gear that you want all (or most) classes to have. Start binocs, pistols, pistol mags and bags are replaced if they 
are specified in the selected class. 

3. _customLoadout - List of UIDs with custom loadouts.
   _customLoadouts - List of custom loadouts. These must match the order of the first list. The first UID in _customLoadout corresponds with the first loadout in vipListClasses and so on. 
   These will only show in the class dialog for the player who owns them. If multiple UIDs share the same loadout then add the same loadout multiple times to maintain order, 
   or consider making it a VIP class in _publicClasses instead. Each loadout must have a unique name just like regular classes.

4. Regular class format:
    [Name,  Male Skin,  Female Skin,  Magazines and Items,  Weapons and Tools,  Bag,  Bag Mags and Items,  Bag Weps and Tools,  VIP Level,  Humanity Level]
    Name - Each class must have a unique name. Do not use double quotes " inside.
    Male Skin - Must be a skin compatible with your mod.
    Female Skin - This will be used if the player picked female on the gender selection screen.
    Magazines and Items - Mags and items to add in addition to _startMags. For multiple add the quantity after (i.e. "ItemBandage",3) The quantity is assumed to be 1 if not specified.  
    Weapons and Tools - Weps and tools to add in addition to _startWeps.
    Bag - Leave as "" for _startBag
    Bag Mags - Same format as magazines. Leave as [] for none
    Bag Weps - Same format as weapons. Leave as [] for none
    VIP Level -
        0 - Anyone can pick this class
        1 - Only players with UIDs in _classLevel1 can pick this class
        2 - Only players with UIDs in _classLevel2 can pick this class
        3 - Only players with UIDs in _classLevel3 can pick this class
    Humanity Level -
        0 - Anyone can pick this class
        Negative # - Only players with humanity less than this number can pick this class
        Positive # - Only players with humanity greater than this number can pick this class

5. Random class format:
    [
        Name, 
        [MaleSkins,FemaleSkins], 
        Mags+Items, #ofItemPicks, 
        Tools, #ofToolPicks, 
        Primary, #ofPrimaryMags, 
        Pistol, #ofPistolMags, 
        Bags, 
        BagItems, #ofBagItemPicks, 
        BagTools, #ofBagToolPicks, 
        BagPrimary, #ofBagPrimaryMags, 
        BagPistol, #ofBagPistolMags, 
        VIPLevel, HumanityLevel
    ]   
    Name - Can be anything unique, does not have to be "Random"
    Skins - One will be chosen at random for your gender.
    Mags+Items - Same format as regular.
    #ofItemPicks - # of unique items to pick randomly from the previous list. Never use a # higher than the # of unique Mags+Items.
    Tools - List of toolbelt items to be picked from randomly.
    #ofToolPicks - # of unique tools to pick randomly from the previous list. Never use a # higher than the # of unique Tools.
    Primary - List of primary weapons to be picked from randomly.
    #ofPrimaryMags - The quantity of mags you will always get for your primary weapon.
    Pistol - List of pistols to be picked from randomly.
    #ofPistolMags - The quantity of mags you will always get for your pistol.
    Bags - One will be selected at random.
    BagX,#ofBagX - Same as their respective non-bag counter parts, except they will be added to the backpack.
    VIPLevel, HumanityLevel - Same as regular.

5. Any of the _customLoadouts and _publicClasses can be made into random classes. They just need to be in the random format
and it will be automatically detected. You can have multiple random classes, i.e. Random LMG, Random Rifle, Random Sniper, Random 
Bandit, Random Hero, etc. You can make every class a random class if you want to.

6. Instead of repeating long strings of the same items multiple times you can use constants in this format:
        #define SHORT_HAND_NAME "Item1","Item2","Item3","Item4"
Then replace all occurrences of "Item1","Item2","Item3","Item4" with SHORT_HAND_NAME as I did with the VIP_ITEMS example below.

*/

#define VIP_ITEMS "ItemBandage",2,"FoodSteakCooked","ItemSodaCoke","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine" // constant example, these can be removed if they are not used below
#define VIP_TOOLS "ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","ItemGPS","ItemCrowbar","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles"

_startBag = "";
_startMags = [];
_startWeps = [];
_customLoadout = [
    "0",
    "0",
    "0"
];
_customLoadouts = [
    [],
    [],
    []
];

_classLevel1 = ["76561198077558681","0","0"];
_classLevel2 = ["76561198101711327","76561198134067349","76561198140859904","76561198093511617"] + _classLevel1;
_classLevel3 = ["76561198042454417","76561198018610724","76561198036952663","76561198148096998","76561198052259694","76561198049679245","76561198122096029","76561198109746920","76561198071528570","76561198094731751","76561198097730894","76561198029310242"] + _classLevel2;
// To give higher level VIPs access to lower level VIP classes too use +. For example:
// _classLevel2 = ["0","0","0"] + _classLevel1;
// _classLevel3 = ["0","0","0"] + _classLevel2;

_publicClasses = [
    // Tier 1
    ["M4A1 CCO","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag",2,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_usp",3,VIP_ITEMS],["M4A1_Aim","RH_usp",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_GunBag_EP1",[],[],1,0],
    ["M4A1 CCO SD","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",2,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_usp",3,VIP_ITEMS],["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","RH_usp",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_GunBag_EP1",[],[],1,0],
    ["Hk416 Aimpoint","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag",2,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_usp",3,VIP_ITEMS],["RH_hk416aim","RH_usp",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_GunBag_EP1",[],[],1,0],
    ["Hk416 SD Aimpoint","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",2,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_usp",3,VIP_ITEMS],["RH_hk416sdaim","RH_usp",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_GunBag_EP1",[],[],1,0],
    // Tier 2
    ["M249 SAW","FR_OHara_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ",["200Rnd_556x45_M249",2,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_uspsd",3,VIP_ITEMS],["DMR_DZ","RH_uspsd",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1",[],[],2,0],
    ["M14 AIM","FR_OHara_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ",["20Rnd_762x51_DMR",2,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_uspsd",3,VIP_ITEMS],["M14_EP1","RH_uspsd",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1",[],[],2,0],
    ["M24","FR_OHara_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ",["5Rnd_762x51_M24",4,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_uspsd",3,VIP_ITEMS],["M24","RH_uspsd",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1",[],[],2,0],
    ["Mk17 EGLM RCO","FR_OHara_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ",["20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",2,"1Rnd_HE_M203",2,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_uspsd",3,VIP_ITEMS],["SCAR_H_STD_EGLM_Spect","RH_uspsd",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1",[],[],2,0],
    // Tier 3
    ["DMR","Sniper1_DZ","SurvivorWcombat_DZ",["20Rnd_762x51_DMR",2,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_uspsd",3,VIP_ITEMS],["DMR_DZ","RH_uspsd",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_Backpack_EP1",[],[],3,0],
    ["Hk417 Sniper","Sniper1_DZ","SurvivorWcombat_DZ",["RH_20Rnd_762x51_hk417",2,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_uspsd",3,VIP_ITEMS],["RH_hk417sp","RH_uspsd",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_Backpack_EP1",[],[],3,0],
    ["Hk417 SD Sniper","Sniper1_DZ","SurvivorWcombat_DZ",["RH_20Rnd_762x51_SD_hk417",2,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_uspsd",3,VIP_ITEMS],["RH_hk417sdsp","RH_uspsd",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_Backpack_EP1",[],[],3,0],
    ["M21 (Wood)","Sniper1_DZ","SurvivorWcombat_DZ",["20Rnd_762x51_DMR",2,"RH_15Rnd_9x19_uspsd",3,VIP_ITEMS],["vil_M21","RH_uspsd",VIP_TOOLS],"DZ_Backpack_EP1",[],[],3,0],
    // Defualt Loadout
    ["Default Loadout","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ",["RH_15Rnd_9x19_usp",2,VIP_ITEMS],["RH_usp","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemRadio","Binocular"],"DZ_TerminalPack_EP1",[],[],0,0]
];

Any help would be appreciated.
-Moose, Spencer

Hey ebay, I'm getting the same debug box spawn problem. The game loads to black, no menu pops up, and rolling the wheel shows I'm looking at the debug box. I tried what you outlined to ElDubya but it didn't seem to work/lines were already added. The only thing I didn't try was the _go = dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2; portion because I'm not sure where that's located. I noticed earlier on someone had the same problem and you thought it might have something to do with the description.ext so I'll post a link to mine. Thanks,

http://pastebin.com/NuyQc4aD

I'll restart my client and server with those lines added. In the meantime, here's the error that my client rpt is throwing up:

Error in expression <iable "spawnChoice") < 1} do {
AT_SPAWN
if (!dialog) then {cutText ["","BLACK OU>
Error position: <if (!dialog) then {cutText ["","BLACK OU>
Error Missing ;
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\spawn\spawn.sqf, line 114

This is after the lines were added. I'm hoping the "PLAYER RESULT: true" is what you're looking for, but I'll post it here just to be sure. This is what repeats in my client rpt:

"DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"
"DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."
"Res3tting B!S effects..."
AT_SPAWN
Error Missing ;
AT_SPAWN
Error Missing ;
"\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
"z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf: Plants libs tests done!"
"PLOGIN: Retrying Authentication... (76561198030852661)"
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
"PLOGIN: Login loop completed!"

Full disclosure, this is my first attempt at a server and this is the last hurdle before I put it up. Thanks again for your help.

Back