[Support] ESSV2

found another speed bump. When I click ground insert it always drops me where the mdl camera was. Not the city I selected. Any fix for this?

Hey trying to make players always spawn with radio not random chance .. also tried welcome credits as you suggested in the install section .. totally breaks essv2 doing that .. any ideas on these ?

Not sure what you mean. The map preview moves to the coordinates defined in spawnConfig.sqf for that spawn point. Can you give an example? Like if you pick Berezino the map preview moves to Berezino, then where does it spawn you? It helps if you check client RPT for errors. Directions for finding it are in the OP of this thread.

alright, so when you first spawn the class menu pops up and you have a random backdrop priview of a house or road etc. When you pick air drop it drops me off where I selected. However if I pick ground insert it drops me where ever the backdrop the class selection was at, which is always a random spot on the shoreline.

In that case you want to add ItemRadio to the _startWeps list in classConfig.sqf:
Code:
_startWeps = ["ItemMap","ItemFlashlight","ItemToolbox","glock17_EP1"];

When something "totally breaks" a script it usually is erroring out. If you check your client RPT you should see the reason. It is probably a simple missing ; " or something.

@euphoria^ - When the spawn selection dialog first comes up it should zoom all the way out in the center of the map. Then when you click on a spawn in the left list it should zoom in to that town. It sounds like you are picking Random in the left list. Click on the town name you want to spawn at in the left list before clicking the select spawn button.

Thank You Ebay ! .. your one of the few that even responds any more , everyone seems to be only chasing the a3 bug

anyone have any thoughts on why I do not see player models when I choose classes ??
I have been on some servers that show the model(skin) of the chosen class
everything else works great

we have zupa coins 3.0

1. is it possible to add coins to VIP´s in the custom loadout ? if so, how?
2. how do i get rid of those 3 standard glock17 mags, when using my vil_usp45sd in my custom loadout? i always got my sd mags plus the 3 glocks..

thankss

@ebay -

1. to update my installed files to coins, do i only need to update my class.sqf and classConfig.sqf?

or is there more?

2. i have already the vil_usp45sd_mag and the vil_usp45_mag in the _pistolAmmo list in class.sqf file.

i do get my vil_usp45sd_mag on fresh respawn, but ALSO the 3 glock17 Mags, which i dont need...

@ebay - ok, thanks for fast response^^

will check that later.

main problem is, that i dont have a clue how to add an amount of eg. 55555 pesos to my customs or VIP loadout.

if i try that with adding after the humanity zero, 0, 55555 i get rpt errors and script breaks...

How do i delete spawn points?
I cant seem to find thread to point this out and i am kinda new to this.
and how can I set only cost spawns in cherno?

@feiercrack - The newest classConfig.sqf already has zeroes added in place for coin amount. Example:
Code:
["Bandit","Bandit2_DZ","BanditW1_DZ",["10x_303",2],["LeeEnfield"],"",[],[],0,-2000,0],
The last three elements are VIP level (0), Humanity level (-2000), and coins (0). If you are missing the coins element or add another element on the end it will error.
oh, yes..

i was getting these errors while trying to add money to my custom loadout. havent seen that there must be 3 elements^^

now it works fine.

thanx alot 4 the great addon! :D

anyway on adding a new class select of skins to the trader pick skin /preview / change - the spawn select aspec.

This is an amazing script, very complexe but easy to install/edit. Thank you very much for creating it!

It works perfectly on epoch 1.0.5.1.

I have a simple question:
When i want to change the "blue border" colors, where do i have to do this?

Back