Tank still needs some adjusting

Mobscene

Came across one tonight.

The first player I found shot it about 20 times with a pistol and enfield. I invited him to come for a ride, since it wasnt taking any damage.

Then we drove around running over stuff and people in elektro/cherno. Dick move, I suppose, but amusing.

We came across Outrider? I think his name was, who had a hacked(he feigned cluelessness) M14 I believe. He shot it with 2-3 clips.

The TRRT icon was light yellow after that. And I had been running over tonnes of stuff.

Finally logged out with it all green except that TRRT.

I think the armor still needs a major nerf. Not sure if it's fixable at all, but as it is now it's pretty beast for a mod where people have really weak weapons available to them.

Yep - I think we are going to be saying Goodbye to the tank next release.

I now have some mad max style armoured tractors and a rusty URAL that will take its place.

RIP, enjoy it while its still there.

Will motorbikes and ATV's be making an appearance in 2017?

So far the pedal bike is my favorite.

I've yet to find the gyrocopter yet, though :p

Will motorbikes and ATV's be making an appearance in 2017?

So far the pedal bike is my favorite.

I've yet to find the gyrocopter yet, though :p

Theres a couple of motorbikes in there and I am up for ATV if it gets a 2017 makeover.

The gyrocopters are hot property at the moment :)

Nice. Hope I find a motorcycle soon :p

There looks to be a hacker on your server atm. Or it's just broken. Keeps going from day to pitch black over and over.

The sound on the Gyro is way too loud as well.

If someone is flying it anywhere on the map that's pretty much all I hear.

Kinda ruins the game with either of those vehicles being driven at once time.

Damn, I still haven't found a tank yet.

Where do they normally spawn? Perhaps I can try and snag one before the next update is pushed.

I think the tank is well out of place.. theres no way to destroy it at all, its a very overpowered, and buggy vehicle, i still see the Military camoflauged unbroken LOD, so when i see it at a distance it looks like a fully functioning tank, and when i get close it becomes a shitty rusty version.
So summarised, buggy, overpowered, i think it needs a nerf, how do you nerf it? Either add rusty RPGS at military spawns OFC this should be the rarest item in the game, and only uses anti tank rounds instead of HE ( To avoid overpowering it) ( I love blowing stuff up ). Or add TNT which can be crafted as a basic explosive , make it very rare for the materials required.

I think the tank is well out of place.. theres no way to destroy it at all, its a very overpowered, and buggy vehicle, i still see the Military camoflauged unbroken LOD, so when i see it at a distance it looks like a fully functioning tank, and when i get close it becomes a shitty rusty version.
So summarised, buggy, overpowered, i think it needs a nerf, how do you nerf it? Either add rusty RPGS at military spawns OFC this should be the rarest item in the game, and only uses anti tank rounds instead of HE ( To avoid overpowering it) ( I love blowing stuff up ). Or add TNT which can be crafted as a basic explosive , make it very rare for the materials required.

Tank is going next release. I would recommend removing it from the server vehicle tables if you want to get shot of it before then.

Back