Taviana server help

Right, when we build with instance 1 rather than instance 10 it actually works. And lets us in the server...What are you referring to when you say add 10 by hand?

Im presuming building with instance 1 is going to cause some kind of conflict down the line?

if you have more than one map in the same db definitly will cause conflict, otherwise, not.

so you cna create a single db called dayz2017 and setup the db_migrate and hiveext.ini to use that db, dont forget to grant access to the mysql user

then, you must configure the script to run vechicle-spawn with the correct db too

add a instance by hand is to add a row in the instance table in wordl_id select 10

do you have all the worlds in the world table?

i have atavi server with bliss and its working (i dont updat to 1.2 dont have time for now so is donw)

Yeah all the worlds are in the table, and though we built with instance 1 its showing as instance 10 in the DB so at present we can join and it is working :D thank you man, cant thank you enough

Almost there, now all the vehicles are obviously spawning for cherno. But trying to change them manually returns an error and running the vehicle perl says instance 10 isnt valid lol

Dosnt help that im passing all this on, i think Faz is to shy to join lol

You wouldn't happen to have an instance_vehicle tables that full, that we could import do you. Maybe doing it that way will help

must use the wolrd id 10, fi you send me a tem viewer, rpd or ssh i will check what can be the error

yup but it has a identity lvl30 takes like 20-30 minutes to generate 200.58.104.97:9988

im on raidcall too RaidCall: 5228341

It's cool, we have a ts. Just wanted to see if you have a mic :D

Our TS is 81.19.212.42 - pass = urbanwars

If you want to join mate, might make things easier :D

Yeahhhhhh :D, sorry i went AFK without saying anything. I was in trouble with the wife lol

What was the issue mate?

Massive thanks man

human mistake, like allways, we must all die and convert in machines to avoid errors :p

less crazy answer: Hive setup

Back