Teleport on spawning within area

ALKINDA

Valued Member!
So what I am going to start to try to fix on my server is my Ai fortresses. the players have noticed when they are in the fortress with 25+ ai they could get a glitch probably not the ai causing it but have to restart the game, and when they would spawn in they would instantly die because the ai would kill them when they were standing there loading in. instantly the player went to debug with all his gear, which was weird still...

I think I can remedy this by adding in a trigger for spawning. when they are at a certain location or radius to that Ai fortress, to spawn at a pre configured location away from the trigger zone.

any help would be appreciated.

Should be doable, use the protective domes but insted of player set damage 1, use a setpos command, then all u have to do is to define if they are logging in to run the setpos command, u can find that in server pbo

dayzPlayerLogin

it may also be possible to run a god mode script for 30 seconds on player login, so they cant be shot while loading in. I know our teleport by UID on new spawn. wouldnt teleport unless we had the wait until dayz totalised check was in the coding

but depending on how you did it, players could most likely take advantage of it, by logging out and back in when nearly dead :/

Back