Video Tutorial:

AddonSync2009
(required)
  1. Download AddonSync2009
  2. Once that is installed open up the application
  3. Click on "New Server"
  4. Paste in the "Auto config URL" from TIL's website
  5. Click on "Import server" once that is pasted in
  6. After the server information is imported click on the "Download addons" tab
  7. Click on "Check for addons" and wait for it to complete what it needs to do
  8. Click download addons and wait for the download to complete
ArmA II Game Launcher (optional - if you do not know how to launch with addons correctly)
  1. Download ArmA II Game Launcher
  2. Under "Addons / Mods" create a new group and name it "TIL"
  3. Click and drag "@TIL" to the new group you made (make sure they are checked)
  4. Under the "Game Version" select "ArmA II - CO"
  5. (optional) Go into the "Launch Options" and select the launch options that you want to apply to your game
  6. Click "Start Game" to launch and remote IP to this: lifeserver.pwnoz0r.com:2302

With Emita City it always says to me it failed to import server details, Please check the URL, cannot import table server :/ any idea?

With Emita City it always says to me it failed to import server details, Please check the URL, cannot import table server :/ any idea?
If it fails to import, that means the host server is offline.

There are many servers out there. Someone must know where you get the server files from
there are life server files on Armaholic but you need to modify them alot to get them to work. the artis life for arma 3 works with not too much hassle however

nice job getting a server up but
will the server for addon sync be coming back online?
still getting 'Failed importing server details' etc.
thanks

EDIT: ok i just read the link will be down until the 5th. thanks.

Last edited:
Is the server still going? the YouTube page is now private and the repo is still offline.
thanks for any replies.

Back