So, here is a little tool i made for personal use. I wanted to create custom vehicle spawns for my server by using the Arma2 3D mission editor.
- Start your DayZ and press (ALT + E) to open the 3D mission editor.
- Place the vehicles you want to be spawned
- Place the following (Center > Group >Unit) so you can save the mission
- Open the tool and enter your MySQL settings
- Just follow the step by step button. All you have to do is to click the button several times until the tool says youâ€™re done.
- Restart your server
- Enjoy your custom vehicle spawns.
- Import Vehicles from Arma 3D Editor to your server. [Reality & Origins]
- Import Buildings from Arma 3D Editor to your server. [Reality]
- Remove every Vehicle from your server. [Reality]
- Export Vehicles from Database to Arma 3D Editor [Reality]*
- Add full support for DayZ Origins Databases.
- Export Objects / Buildings from Database to Arma 3D Editor
*Please clear your "instance_vehicle" and your "world_vehicle" table if you want to import your exported vehicles after you've edited them.
Feel free to leave me some feedback or requests on this thread.