Towing + Auto Refuel 1.8.0.3

LTGNick

Valued Member!
I will cover how to add towing and auto refuel here since i dont see alot of other tutorials for it!

Towing:

Step 1: Download your mission.pbo

Step 2: extract the pbo using a program like http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369

Step 3: navigate to the init.sqf

Step 4: scroll down to the very bottom and insert
execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";

Step 5: download the towing script found here https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjtetroex7atknn/( uploadMB.com ) R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG.rar

Step 6: paste the R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG folder in the mission pbo

Step 7: repack and upload to your server :D

Auto Refuel

Step 1: download your mission pbo

step 2: extract is using PBO manager

step 3: go to the init.sqf in your mission.pbo

step 4: search for if (!isDedicated) and then replace it with this if
(!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";

step 5: make a folder called scripts in the middle of your mission.pbo

step 6: download the 2 files here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rcb954ziqjyyj2g/LSHU2a_kto and place them into the scripts folder

step 7: repack and upload to your server

-Note there is a youtube TuT for this also if you want to check it out click the link here
-Big thanks to tiger for the video

Please click like if this helped!
Tested on regular DayZ 1.8.0.3 and confirmed working
Not tested on any other mods and the only others i would assume it would work on
is Epoch and Taviana but i dont know for sure!

Last edited:
Excellent... Working on Epoch 1.0.4.2 - Suggestion:

Step 4: scroll down to the very bottom and insert execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"; <---note the ";" was missing

BTW, the Lift included lifts locked vehicles too.. :-(

Last edited:
Yea i fixed the execVM thanks for catching that but i dont really know how i would make it to not lift up locked vehicles :(

ther is a code to stop lifting locked vehicles and you also need to ad two lines of code to the description to install tow+lift

I had misspoken. I had it working on Overwatch 2.4, not 2.5. Sorry for any confusion. I never tried it on 2.5 due to the vehicle hoarding it caused on 2.4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LTGNicks tutorial sums it up. Download the R3F folder, copy it into your mission folder, put in the execvm line in your init.sqf

I have decided that I am going to make a video tutorial series "Editing your Server". Each video will be just a few minutes and cover a single subject such as folder locations and pbo extraction, required software, basic syntax and then onto specific scripts like towing and bloodbags.

First of all: Disable your antihack if you are using it, although you as an admin would be able to use the R3F.

Now download the R3F folder. Unzip it and it should have a folder called R3F_Arty_and_Logistics and some files inside of it.

Copy this folder to your mission folder. This would be mpmissions\dayz_1.chernarus or whatever your mission is named. Of course you have already unpacked the mission if its in a pbo. So your R3F file that starts the script is called init.sqf and you should be able to use your file browser and go to
mpmission\dayz_1.chernarus\R3F_arty_and_logistics\init.sqf

If you can not, then you have the folder in the wrong place. Move the folder until its like above.

put this line in your dayz_1.chernarus\init.sqf file (this is your main file in your mission)
[] execvm "R3F_arty_and_logistics\init.sqf";
See how that line mimics the actual file locations? The only difference is that it ignores the mpmission\dayz_1.chernarus part since it KNOWS its starting in the mission folder.

Save all your files and REPACK YOUR PBO. Another person had issues the other day and he had never repacked his pbo.

And now go tow cars.

If it still doesn't work, upload your mission file here and we will fix it.

BTW: ignore any misspellings I made above. The folder and file names need to be what the actual files on your computer are named, not how I mangled them or put in the wrong words because I did this out of memory.

The tut does work but alot of problems people may have are just simple errors or spelling something wrong... some people dont know what the mission or the server are so they can get confused easy and it also might depend on the mod... like i said this has only been tested on vanilla dayz and i got it working no problem along with a friend so i can confirm it works so when installing these just double check spelling and every step is complete and it might also depend on how your hoster has set up the server.... DayZ.ST and Vilayer have different files so that can also be a factor

You can do that. Or you can just upload your mission file. If you make it into my teamspeak ts3.killonsight.us you can upload the files to us. either myself, mark or trader joe are usually online.

LTGNicks tutorial sums it up. Download the R3F folder, copy it into your mission folder, put in the execvm line in your init.sqf

I have decided that I am going to make a video tutorial series "Editing your Server". Each video will be just a few minutes and cover a single subject such as folder locations and pbo extraction, required software, basic syntax and then onto specific scripts like towing and bloodbags.

is this work on singleplayer? many times i tried this script not work for me. pls help my version is 1.8.0.3
the map is Daizy_Factions_3.0 [walkzeds+carpatrol]COSTUMIZED :(

First of all: Disable your antihack if you are using it, although you as an admin would be able to use the R3F.

Now download the R3F folder. Unzip it and it should have a folder called R3F_Arty_and_Logistics and some files inside of it.

Copy this folder to your mission folder. This would be mpmissions\dayz_1.chernarus or whatever your mission is named. Of course you have already unpacked the mission if its in a pbo. So your R3F file that starts the script is called init.sqf and you should be able to use your file browser and go to
mpmission\dayz_1.chernarus\R3F_arty_and_logistics\init.sqf

If you can not, then you have the folder in the wrong place. Move the folder until its like above.

put this line in your dayz_1.chernarus\init.sqf file (this is your main file in your mission)
[] execvm "R3F_arty_and_logistics\init.sqf";
See how that line mimics the actual file locations? The only difference is that it ignores the mpmission\dayz_1.chernarus part since it KNOWS its starting in the mission folder.

Save all your files and REPACK YOUR PBO. Another person had issues the other day and he had never repacked his pbo.

And now go tow cars.

If it still doesn't work, upload your mission file here and we will fix it.

is this work on singleplayer? many times i tried this script not work for me. pls help my version is 1.8.0.3
the map is Daizy_Factions_3.0 [walkzeds+carpatrol]COSTUMIZED :(

Back