UID With Letters Causes Hive DB Errors

eXiLe

Code:
2013-02-10 16:37:57 Database: [Error] Error 1292 (Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '***02AX') in MySQLStmtExecute SQL: 'UPDATE `survivor` SET `inventory` = ? , `backpack` = ? WHERE `unique_id` = ? VALUES("[["ItemFlashlight"],["ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"]]", "["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1",[],[]]", 61)'

I know this had been a problem previously in Bliss, if a UID like this was added to the custom_loadout_profile then it would make it so loadouts would not work at all. I will post this as a bug on github if need be. Just wanted to see if there was a fix possibly..

The asteriks are just to conceal the UID

The AX on the end is from people using the Aniversary edition of Arma 2, I myself have a copy of it so if anyone wants someone to test it on just ask :)

Before there will be more problems i found some UID's ending with "******RFT"
There are all with 6 or 7 numbers and RTF at the end.
I dont know what causes this..^^

I might take you guys up on testing, none of my accounts have these letters in them. However, looking through the official hive, it looks like they are not supported there either.

Don't mind testing but that was the only entry we have and not sure if the player will be back. Would you like me to export my db for you to test with?

Don't mind testing but that was the only entry we have and not sure if the player will be back. Would you like me to export my db for you to test with?

Yeah, I looked through all of my tables and was not able to find a single player with any letters out of several thousand. ill do testing with hard coded data for now and once I have some fixes I will pop in the test server here.

the UIDs with AX at the end are Arma X players, this has been fixed before, not sure why is coming back.

Have got a couple of ax's in my profile table, I happen to know one of them. Have custom loadouts enabled but not done anything with them as yet..

Back