Unbanned weapon & skin list for 1.7.7

Unbanned vehicles list fo 1.7.7

My congratulations gentlemens!

DUqEFkKtcuw.jpg

I know that it's a bit offtopic, but what's that tool you use to see the unbanned vehicles?

This is going to mess up the vehicle spawns on my server, also; is it supposed to be that boats don't show up in that list or are they all banned too?

This is about the worst update so far. Totally wrecked all the cool hard to find stuff I have on my server. Having ONE SUV makes players fight over it. Alot.

This is about the worst update so far. Totally wrecked all the cool hard to find stuff I have on my server. Having ONE SUV makes players fight over it. Alot.

but the SUV and the vwgolf, they have no weapons, are civil cars, I really cant understand why the ### they banned those.

Still not good enough for me. If server owners don't want SCARs, VWs, and MV-22s on their servers they can do it them selfs. ZERO reason for them to ban them.

Funny how they ban AS50 and M107, but a hacker just managed to spawn in a KSVK and landmines... And so could i through the database.

Funny how they ban AS50 and M107, but a hacker just managed to spawn in a KSVK and landmines... And so could i through the database.

It shouldn'1 be happening if you have your addweaponcargo.txt BE filter set to kick for it.

Back