Vehicle Hit points Modify

Fluffysauruss

Searched a bit but i couldn't find anything related or i missed (soz)
-
I think this is the table that shows the current hit points and inventories of the spawned vehicles.
What I want is to have all the vehicles damaged so it takes time to repair and such. But most of the vehicles are fully repaired and lack only fuel.
Any idea how to get all the vehicles in a position that's Fully damaged on first arrival (find)
Do i need to add the hitpoints separately to each vehicle ? because i tried once and the vehicle simply disappeared. Anyone :/ ?
ps - had the same problem with the prev server pack.
OBJDATA via Navicat
Capture599.jpg

OBJSPAWNS via Navicat
Capture600.jpg

Simple : I want all the vehicles to be damaged. not repaired.
Ty.

I've had this problem since introducing 1.7.5 to my server as well, it makes vehicles far too convenient to obtain versus the 1.7.4.4 model. I'll take a look into the spawn scripts and see if I can see anything there that could cause this, but I'm a pretty big noob in SQL so who knows if it'll work.

If you use my Improved Vehicle Functions (stickied in General section) you can specify spawning hitpoints for each vehicle. I don't know if it has updated since 1.7.5.0 but Object_spawns certainly didn't have a hitpoints and Inventory field in 1.7.4.4

It could very well be that I simply didn't notice the issue in 1.7.4.4 since I only worked on my server for about 2 days before downloading the dev 1.7.5 files.

Back