Vehicle Passenger Limitation With Custom Skins Bug

unkinhead

I, and many others have a bug with eccentric custom skins where for some reason, If a person with a custom skin gets in a vehicle first, nobody else can enter the vehicle, or even gets the option too, so the person with the custom skin has to get out of the vehicle, then let the other in, then get back in it. Is there anyway to fix this?

I don't think all players would figure it out by themselves, and its a major nuisance

I have noticed this too.
My guess is that it has something to do with factions.
You have different factions (US, USMC, RU, GUE, INS, etc) that could be conflicting.
I'll take a look into this. If I find the problem, I'll make a fix and post a tutorial.

I have noticed this too.
My guess is that it has something to do with factions.
You have different factions (US, USMC, RU, GUE, INS, etc) that could be conflicting.
I'll take a look into this. If I find the problem, I'll make a fix and post a tutorial.

wow thanks
its appreciated

Yeah ebay, we just started noticed that the other day too. Anyone have any idea what we need to do to work around this?

If it can be fixed by logging out / back in again and you use my framework it's a known limitation in Arma that i am trying to workaround. A first experimental fix can be switched on in my framework, i am working on a less complex solution as well, which although has some drawbacks (e.g. player bandits in vehicles do not get shot at by friendly AI anymore).

Sarge

Back