Vehicle Patrol in a Specific Area

Donnovan

Hi,

I want to know if its possible to create a vehicle patrol in the custom city in my server?

I already have spawned bots in the city, but i want ot make it hard for the people going there with armored & armed vehicles.

I loved DZAI!

Thankyou!

If you're willing to do your own scripting then you could probably jerry-rig a custom spawn system for AI vehicles. Or you can wait for the 2.1 update which adds support for AI land/air vehicle patrols. Everything in the current dev build looks stable at this time so a release could happen within the next week or so.

Both and and air. Only water vehicles and static weapons aren't supported. You can see the 2.1 news thread for everything on the custom vehicles.

I want to add a tank patrol in front of my custom city, but i fear what players can do on the rest of the map if they take control of the tank. There is any way to avoid the tank to fall on players hands?

The bots will use the tank weapons?

Thankyou!

violentbedlinen,

We added bots with launchers to attack player invading the city with heavy vehicles. I rarely play but my admins are saying those bots are droping launchers when die. There is any way to avoid launchers to be on bots gear?

Thankyou!

Back