Vehicle spawn list

fouc

Hi all !

Could someone share with me a list (sql file) of vehicle spawns for chernarus (dayz 1.8.1)? In the downloadable version there is about 90 spawn points. So I would like to know if someone already have a bigger number of spawn points (not 1000 :p but 200 to 500 in order to choose those I'd like to keep)?

I ask it because if it exists I could save a lot of time ;) I would be very thankful !

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
fouc

This is the default list of vehicles currently in the database. The spawn locations are currently under that in the SQL document.
Code:
ATV_CZ_EP1
car_hatchback
datsun1_civil_3_open
Fishing_Boat
S1203_TK_CIV_EP1
tractor
BAF_Offroad_D
UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1
UH1H_DZ
UralCivil2
V3S_Civ
Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1
Ikarus
ATV_US_EP1
BAF_Offroad_W
car_sedan
hilux1_civil_1_open
hilux1_civil_2_covered
hilux1_civil_3_open
Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1
LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1
MH6J_EP1
Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1
Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1
PBX
Skoda
SkodaBlue
SkodaGreen
Smallboat_1
Smallboat_2
SUV_DZ
TentStorage
TT650_Ins
TT650_TK_CIV_EP1
TT650_TK_EP1
UAZ_INS
UAZ_RU
UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1
UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1
UralCivil
Mi17_DZ
AN2_DZ
Hedgehog_DZ
Wire_cat1
Sandbag1_DZ
AH6X_DZ
datsun1_civil_1_open
Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1
M1030
SUV_TK_EP1
VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1
Lada2
hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1
LandRover_CZ_EP1
HMMWV
MH6J_DZ
Pickup_PK_INS
Offroad_DSHKM_INS

Source

Yes, I'm ok with that, I've already setup the server with the default one and have about 80-90 vehicles. But what I want is to know if someone who have already created some new custom spawn points can share it with me. Not 1000 spawn points but 100 or 200 more could be great ! Not to use them all but to provide more diversity in the possible spawn points.

In the past I had a tool to make it manually but quicker than with the editor but it is not working anymore with your db.

Many thanks !

Really ? No one ever added custom spawn points to their server using this package ? I really doubt of this...

But anyway, I'll make my own and if someone need it, please ask me.

Back