Vehicles in DayZ

If by any chance your still looking to do this without rMod you can... Just:

open dayz_anim.pbo, extract config.hpp comment out every single thing thats banned save make it as a pbo again upload, disable verification of signatures

also means people can "version" on his server without repercussions no?

IE there could be whole clans joining with modified files so they don't get zombies or see through certain buildings etc etc etc.

also means people can "version" on his server without repercussions no?

IE there could be whole clans joining with modified files so they don't get zombies or see through certain buildings etc etc etc.
Yes however, it is moot. Hackers, as of this point, script with 100% success rate if they do it right at the moment. The fact that people could potentially do it another way proves no difference in my eyes. If cheaters wanna cheat, they will cheat.

so where it says class ArmoredSUV_PMC: Banned {}; i just delete the word Banned and leave it like ArmoredSUV_PMC
then re upload?

Yup, I would not recommend disabling sig's so you can unban things this way though. But like unkinhead said, if people gonna hack, you ain't gonna stop em! :)

in your server.cfg its location depends on your server package. What method are you using to host the server?

Back