Viewdistance and ingame start time

Wobble

Hi all..
I been searching and searching and searching

We rent a server from dayz.st and have a lot of fun stuff packed in to our server
but there are 4 things we cannot find anywere how to edit.

1. Change the viewdistance on the server. We want to change it to 1700-1800meters

2. Change the ingame starting time. When the server restarts ( every 2 hours ) the ingame time is always 0800. So the sun is coming up. We want to change it to start time 1400 instead but how to do it seems impossible so im asking you guys the pros the elite .. the KINGS for help

3. Auto remove tents that have been un used for 1-2-3 days. We have a lot of emty tents on the server and want to control it on a more auto function instead of removing em manually. How ? ..

4. Add restricted weapons / cars
Trying to add in the UAZ_AGS30_CDF & Offroad_DSHKM_Gue
If we add em in they work... but if u shoot with the gun u get kicked. Dont know how do fix it. All i know its something with Battleye but dont know what exactly.

Love some help... Thnx in advance

1) cant remember off the top of my head wud have check
2) contact dayz.st give em shit until they set the clock for u in the hive ini, they probably wont
3) write an sql command in php and leave it open on ur computer with an auto refresh, or run the sql command frequently yourself
4) remove ur script/create vehicle restrictions via FTP details on ur control panel in the .txt files

DELETE FROM instance_deployable
WHERE inventory = '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]'
AND deployable_id = '1'

id = whatever number ur tents are in ur database

the script restrictions, there are plenty of guides on, just google how to remove script restrictions. then do the same with create vehicle . The time is down to dayz.st so u will have to take it up with them. u must likely wont get anywhere with them tho, they are cunts

mailed dayz.st and go a no go for edit.. " we dont allow user to edit that file... " ..

cunts :/

Ok thnx :)

Fixxed so now we can use cars with MG's...

Just the freaking starting time and view distance left to fix :(

Skype detail :
wobbl3

Back