WAI Error.

scarylarry

The RPT is spitting out this error for me, which is causing the mission not to clear. It also bugs the mission timer so no other missions will spawn.

Code:
21:25:35 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Weapon Cache]: Starting... [7476.92,7913.99,0]"
21:25:35 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
vilas_rw_forces_co
21:25:35 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
vilas_rw_forces_co
21:25:35 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [7476.92,7913.99,0]"
fhq_remington_ammo
fhq_remington_ammo
fhq_remington_ammo
fhq_remington_acr
21:25:36 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
fhq_remington_ammo
21:25:36 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
fhq_remington_ammo
fhq_remington_ammo
fhq_remington_acr
fhq_remington_ammo
fhq_remington_ammo
fhq_remington_ammo
fhq_remington_acr
21:25:36 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [7476.92,7913.99,0]"
21:25:36 Error in expression <n {
for "_i" from 1 to _mags do {
_unit addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addweapo>
21:25:36   Error position: <addMagazine _magazine;
};
_unit addweapo>
21:25:36   Error addmagazine: Type Bool, expected Array,String
21:25:36 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 141

I didnt notice anything different in spawn_group.sqf. here is a few lines that they are asking about...

Code:
        if (!_unarmed) then {
            for "_i" from 1 to _mags do {
                _unit addMagazine _magazine;
            };
            _unit addweapon _weapon;
            _unit selectWeapon _weapon;
        };

Any ideas or suggestions would be great, as I'm lost. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Not exactly Friendly-Ralph . If that were the problem, then the server would not start or the player could not join. In this case the server is running, the player is joining (I think), and those are errors caused by spawning in weapons that are not listed in the addons[] array of the mission.sqm
(thats my 2 cents worth anyways.
Code:
fhq_remington_ammo
fhq_remington_acr
They do not affect the game other than spamming your rpt. To remove any errors caused by Overwatch pbos, you can add the offending config lines by copying them in from the Overwatch mission files mission.sqm
Code:
addOns[]=
    {
        "chernarus",
        "ca_modules_animals",
        "dayz_anim",
        "dayz_code",
        "dayz_communityassets",
        "dayz_weapons",
        "dayz_equip",
        "dayz_vehicles",
        "cacharacters_pmc",
        "ca_modules_functions",
        "gms_k98",
        "RH_m14",
        "FHQ_Remington",
        "FHQ_Remington_ammo",
        "FHQ_Remington_msr",
        "FHQ_Remington_xm2010",
        "FHQ_Remington_acr",
        "FHQ_Remington_rsass",
        "VILAS_WWP",
        "VILAS_RW_Forces",
        "VILAS_WWP_CO",
        "VILAS_RW_Forces_CO",
        "ddopp_taserpack",
        "CSJ_GyroAC",
        "JetSkiYanahuiAddon",
        "smk_anims_lite",
        "MicroAirVehicles",
        "oz_is_objects",
        "monaro",
        "gsc_units_stalker_patch",
        "american_law_enforcement",
        "CYBP_Camels_Config",
        "nissan_350z"
    };
    addOnsAuto[]=
    {
        "dayz_weapons",
        "ca_modules_functions",
        "chernarus",
        "gms_k98",
        "RH_m14",
        "FHQ_Remington",
        "FHQ_Remington_ammo",
        "FHQ_Remington_msr",
        "FHQ_Remington_xm2010",
        "FHQ_Remington_acr",
        "FHQ_Remington_rsass",
        "VILAS_WWP",
        "VILAS_RW_Forces",
        "VILAS_WWP_CO",
        "VILAS_RW_Forces_CO",
        "ddopp_taserpack",
        "CSJ_GyroAC",
        "JetSkiYanahuiAddon",
        "smk_anims_lite",
        "MicroAirVehicles",
        "oz_is_objects",
        "monaro",
        "gsc_units_stalker_patch",
        "american_law_enforcement",
        "CYBP_Camels_Config",
        "nissan_350z"
    };

The issue mentioned is that missions are not "cleared", not sure what is going on but what you have is an error on line 141 of spawn_groups.sqf where it wants to add in the magazine for the AI. the error
Code:
Type Bool, expected Array,String
means the _magazine array is messed up.
IMHO .. (just a guess at this point) Where you define the weapons/magazines which are randomly selected for the AI units which is in some config file .. check there for a mistake such as missing comma or mismatched braces [] ...

You be right,
and we need the complet log

21:25:35 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Weapon Cache]: Starting... [7476.92,7913.99,0]"
vilas_rw_forces_co

my idea was, he has wai-files for overpoch or overwatch, in a chernarusmap.

Greets

Thanks for the replies!

Yes, the error was happening in game, during the time the Ai missions were spawning. I merged the missing addons into my mission sqm file, and triple checked all the spawn functions. Haven't seen the issue come back yet!

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction guys!

Back