Weapon Sounds

predator1981

Hi, Love the addon by the way, but is there a reason why the AI's weapons have no sounds?
It's near impossible to know what direction the shots are coming from.

I thought maybe it was this part of the code
Code:
DZAI_weaponNoise = 1.00;

It was set at 0.00 bit i changed it to match Player equivalent: 1.00

a point in the right direction would be a great help

This is a client issue and not related to DZAI. The noise setting controls how audible AI gunfire is to zombies and doesn't affect loudness to players.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am having the same issue. I have tried 3 AI scripts, DZAI, Sarge AI and WAI, all with the same problem. If someone could please point us in the direction of a fix it would be really appreciated. I am using Hfb hosted server, all other aspects of the scripts work fine just all weapons sound silenced.

Thanks in advance

I am having the same issue. I have tried 3 AI scripts, DZAI, Sarge AI and WAI, all with the same problem. If someone could please point us in the direction of a fix it would be really appreciated. I am using Hfb hosted server, all other aspects of the scripts work fine just all weapons sound silenced.

Thanks in advance

As Buttface said, the AI weapons not making sounds is on YOUR end (the client). You need to make sure your sounds are turned up, being your master and effects levels.

Weapon sound is handled the same for everything on the server.

Back