Weird Gear Issues

Sexysev

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if someone could shed some light on a problem I am having:

Players cannot open gear/their inventory around other players. You will: Open your inventory then after about 3-4 seconds it closes. Rinse and repeat, every time.

Idea 1: There was an update to infistar. I did this update and I THINK but am not 100% sure this caused the problem/this is when we noticed weird things happening. I have since rolled back the update to the last version I was using. This seems to have fixed the issue for players but only when I am around them (admin) they cannot access their gear again. It will open for about 3-4 seconds then close.

Anyone ever hear of this before? I have been trying to fix this all weekend now with no luck. Any help would be epic.

Thank you!

sounds like you might have the check for hacked boxes set to true, I believe I have experienced players being unable to access my backpack when I had that set to true or I was in god mode or something similar. I know that if you have spawned a box they probably wont be able to access their gear. Usually if its something that you can do as an admin and players can't, its related to the antihack. I'd ask Christian via email.

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if someone could shed some light on a problem I am having:

Players cannot open gear/their inventory around other players. You will: Open your inventory then after about 3-4 seconds it closes. Rinse and repeat, every time.

Idea 1: There was an update to infistar. I did this update and I THINK but am not 100% sure this caused the problem/this is when we noticed weird things happening. I have since rolled back the update to the last version I was using. This seems to have fixed the issue for players but only when I am around them (admin) they cannot access their gear again. It will open for about 3-4 seconds then close.

Anyone ever hear of this before? I have been trying to fix this all weekend now with no luck. Any help would be epic.

Thank you!

I'm having a problem similar to this. Anytime players access their inventory or try to loot a item of any sort it closes on them and they have to try a couple more times to keep the inventory up. I have infiSTAR as well.

Back