Welcome to DayZ Banjaxed

Nick Hikers

DuTmHf7.png

Yet another mod productions and prestige worldwide gaming present DayZ Banjaxed! DayZ Irish style.

Set within bushlurkers County Leitrim in Ireland, DayZ Banjaxed is not promising to be the next big thing or claim to be different to the rest in any major way. The best that we hope to achieve is a bit fun while waiting for standalone to release.

DayZ Banjaxed will most likely be all about unadulterated PvP and having a blast with your mates (or not if you don’t have any!). If that’s not for you, then no worries, you can save yourself some time finding out first hand.

Server files available from day one! No naughty stuff. Everything thing in there is up for grabs! Do whatever you want with it; there are no restrictions apart from those in place by the authors of other Addons used.

Features:

* Set within the beautiful Carraigdubh, CO. Leitrim. Carraigdubh is smaller island than most, so interaction with others is hard to avoid, but it’s a real beauty with rolling hills, bendy rural roads adorned with realistic dry stone walls. Bushlurker.com is the man who is due the praise here, all hail the lurker man!

* Jameson’s fine malt whiskey which restores health.

* Increased cow spawns! (It’s rural Ireland after all).

* Zombies are always in Romero mode (they remain in walk animation, but still hit and feed). This means higher numbers spawn, but creating less lag. Zeds in DayZ Banjaxed are more there for your own cruel pleasure then they are real threat.

* Various script-addons (all credits will be given!).

* Probably a few too many vehicles for such a small map!

* 1.8 code base

* Weapon crates spawn in Residential buildings (yes you read that right!), as do survivor boxes.

* In industrial are large crates spawn with vehicle parts.

* In game music (wip!)

* Colonel Staglers IRA units, used as player skins. Bandits wear a balaclava (to replicate the look of the provisional IRA, but not to make a political point).

* Maybe more if I can finish them off this week!

Release / Install Information
All you need to do is download the Map Files and Client Files here and unzip the downloaded file into your Arma 2 OA folder.​
You should then have two directories:​
@DayZBanjaxed​
@Carraigdubh​
Now just double click on the '@Start_DayZ_Banjaxed' file and it will put you into the lobby of the test server ! Credit due to grafzahl for the batch file (go play Caribou too, its amazing!).​
Server IP & Port​
31.186.250.125​
2302​
Server Files

Reality files will come later (when I am finished, but if anyone wants to give me a hand, please do!)

Definately sounds like it could bring some mad PvP moments with it being 5km² but nevertheless i like the idea of it just to have some fun games with a few groups/clans.

Will more than likely set up a server on our dedi as soon as it is released for some wargames!

nice work:)

ok, this is a test release. I am having some issues on my own server (vs ++ redist, nothing to do with Arma 2), so I thought you guys could try it out. Its working fine on my local dev machine.

Any issues or even if it all works ok, please let me know in here.

You will need the following:

Client Files

Server Files (Pwnoz0r)

Map Files

I would rather have Reality server files myself because that's what i have always used. I will give the posted files a whirl though.

I can get the server running, but the spawn script fails because I already have my own SQL server running. Don't have the time to mess with it right now.

The map looks pretty cool. Plenty of crates around to have a good old fashioned PvP battle.

Back