what's going on w/ 2017 servers lately?

-Bugz-

i'm sure this isn't how or where to ask or post this... i'm a noob :( anyway, i've been playing 2017 on shin_kicker's server from day one. for about a month now the server has been next to if not utterly unplayable. for about the last week i have been unable to log on in less than 5 minutes, usually i give up after 10 or so minutes of being stuck on one load screen or another. if i am able to log in i am met with horrid server lag. i have a 13 ping and used to have a very smooth experience on the server. i just got a new modom for my pc and i have an even stronger connection now so i am at a loss to guess why i am experiencing this dreadful lag... in my search to find a suitable server to call home, i discovered two things in 3 hours of putsin' around. 1) i have a very sad number of servers under 100 ping that DON"T use fucking cross hairs. 2) i suicided 15 spawns on 3 different servers trying to NOT be epic beard guy... i just don't like epic beard guy... sue me... 15 suicides, 15 epic beard guy spawns in a row... 3 different servers... wtf is going on??? what have i missed? what have i done to only be able to spawn as epic beard guy??? what the hell happened to my beloved home server (shin_kicker's digs)? please tell me anything helpful if you know something... save the harsh crap, i know i'm a noob. ty very much.

EDDIT: lol 21 views and not a single reply so far... not even a "yah, all i get is epic beard guy too" or a "yah, shin's server is messed up for me as well"... not looking too good for my case so far lmao.

Try connecting to mine, good community always looking for more. Constant restarts and right now it keeps the vanilla 2017 setting with side chat and debug monitor on.

Shins server is just for testing I believe... I haven't been there much.

Try connecting to mine, good community always looking for more. Constant restarts and right now it keeps the vanilla 2017 setting with side chat and debug monitor on.

Shins server is just for testing I believe... I haven't been there much.
ty for responding.. ty for the kind invite friend... lol i am a picky bastard unfortunatelly. i have had my fill of helpful on-screen assistance and stats. i have nothing bad to say for servers running debug and crosshairs and such, i just find it distracting and i feel it takes away from my immerssion. i do appretiate the reply and i ty for trying to help... i am in a minority league i guess lol. thanx again m8.

could a moderator please take this thread down? i am uninstalling dayz... i'm done with the frustrations untill SA... ty much :)

Shins server has been down for a while, this I because we're leading up to our next release and the server is in use. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Why does everyone expect 24/7 personal care and attention and immediate answers.

People I do have a life, family and job that need a little time too.

WHAT?? :eek:

LoL..... Good for you Brother! Family is what its all about! Just know many of us enjoy and respect the hard work you guys put into these mods! Take as much time as you like!

I would say you should try my server, but we have it back on regular chernarus to play around with 1.7.5.1 til 2017 1.2 comes out

Back