Whitelister Ver: 3.0

I have changed the code of this tool for personal use, i will share this version and a php admin page... if i have time ;) i will put it on my todo list.

Featuring auto whitelisting

Is this something still available? I'm using the Hivetools and in the Whitelister section, it has a link to this topic, so I'm under the impression that this is needed for the Whitelister to work.

Hi, sorry for the late response.
Use the link in the first post to download.
I know nothing about the hivetool.

Is there a way to make it so it doesn't check the name? I don't really care if people change their name and it just creates extra hassle if someone decides they want a new name without letting me know.

Hi

would be awesome if it could check player name, like if people have registret on the server website his in game player name have been reserved

Hi again, but when the system is active only whitelist players can join

i would like all players to be able to join but they can registere they nicks so no other player can use it.

i would like all players to be able to join but they can registere they nicks so no other player can use it.
you are not at the address, the program is called Whitelist meaning it does not give is not registered to game if my memory serves me nick takes the first who uses it, is bound to nick id that is associated with the guid

Your running a Nocd Server and players are playing on each others accounts, am i right?

If so your talking a bout a "gray list" (making this term up right now :), and its not a gray list.

Happy to make one, but the whitelist is what i wanna do first.

Ketting, please-disabled nickname?

I
Sorry but my life is now organized in a way time is a scarce resource, i just re installed my machine, and added a ssd drive witch is amazing :).

I just installed Visio Studio, going to work on it when i have time.

I planed to spend more time on coding, hope to realize it in a short time.

I have three servers, and have a plan to setup additional couple of servers, but I realized I can launch the program just for one server in just one computer. Is there a way to setup the whitelister watching multiple servers?

I have three servers, and have a plan to setup additional couple of servers, but I realized I can launch the program just for one server in just one computer. Is there a way to setup the whitelister watching multiple servers?

No, its not possible, and not a good approach.
If the program fails all servers will be open.

So u need to run multiple programs.

U can use the same database.

Only way I have a problem?

although the admin password is correct

dayzmod 1.8.0.3

Make sure the ip is correct (best to run on same machine and use 127.0.0.1).
Make sure the Port nr is correct.
And make sure BattleEye is on.

Just tested it on 1.8.0.3.

exemple.png

Make sure the ip is correct (best to run on same machine and use 127.0.0.1).
Make sure the Port nr is correct.
And make sure BattleEye is on.

Just tested it on 1.8.0.3.
oO share v3.1 my v3.0

use 127.0.0.1 and 195.211.204.28
port 2302
BattleEye on

Whitelister Ver: 3.0 started by DomiStyle, edited by Ketting.
Made for you xD
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connecting please wait...
Starting setLoginData...
Starting connectClient...
Login invalid!
Login invalid!
Login invalid!
Login invalid!

oO share v3.1 my v3.0

use 127.0.0.1 and 195.211.204.28
port 2302
BattleEye on

Changed the picture and used 3.0 works as-well.
(Working on the code and will update to 3.4 any time now.
I used 3.1 and 3.2 and 3.3 for personal use, i stopped hosting Dayz servers and decided to share my code)

So no problem using whitelister 3.0 and Dayz 1.8.0.3 here.

Use 127.0.0.1 only if the Dayz server and the whitelister are running on the same machine.

Hope u can figure it out love to help u, but not via this form Pm me so we can skype or Team view.

But please try it your self first. ;)

Back