[WORKING] Halo Jump - New/Re-Spawn Only

TorturedChunk

Valued Member!
Halo Jump - New/Re-Spawn Only help and discussion takes place here.

Using option #1 I'm getting stuck on the authenticate character screen, It appears all my existing players are too. But yet new players to the server are joining just fine o_O

I haven't experienced this issue my self. Are you running any other scripts?

Anything I can do, with dayz.st as host, and CANNOT get the dayz_code.pbo?
I have the halo jump on my server, but it's not with the force player save thingy :)

Thanks in advance..

for the: _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "fixes\player_monitor.fsm"; part, if i already have admintools: _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm" how do i run them both?

If you already have a "player_monitor.fsm" in your mission, just comment out the antihack code. If you already have this commented then skip it. :)

Code:
// "[] execVM ""\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"";" \n

hey i dont know why but my bought antihack is blocking this, even though i unblocked it... has anyone has this issue? ive tried both methods. HALO JUMP works fine, and this is referencing the same file. ADMINS get the menu normies get to splat on the ground. cruel...

s_halo_action in dayzactions. also added MC_BIS_halo_spawn to cmenudefault

thanks again.

--just when i thought i could use this script on respawn it has to bring up another problem :(

hey i dont know why but my bought antihack is blocking this, even though i unblocked it... has anyone has this issue? ive tried both methods. HALO JUMP works fine, and this is referencing the same file. ADMINS get the menu normies get to splat on the ground. cruel...

s_halo_action in dayzactions. also added MC_BIS_halo_spawn to cmenudefault

thanks again.

--just when i thought i could use this script on respawn it has to bring up another problem :(

Haven't tested it yet, but looking through the default arma halo script. Option #1. There is an add action in the halo.sqs script _open_chute_action. Could try that

Hey i was just wondering under mission changes part 2 of the tutorial it says to go to dayz_x.chernarus>fixes>player_monitor.fsm to find that line but is it located in init.sqf?

Find player_monitor.fsm in your @DayZ folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ\Addons\dayz_code\system) --- you must unpack your dayz_code.pbo to see the file ---
Place that file (player_monitor.fsm) in your fixes folder as well.

Hey i was just wondering under mission changes part 2 of the tutorial it says to go to dayz_x.chernarus>fixes>player_monitor.fsm to find that line but is it located in init.sqf?

Yes, the tutorial really is confusing around that part. he should clarify.

inside the init.sqf look for

Code:
_serverMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";

then change it to

Code:
_serverMonitor =    [] execFSM "fixes\server_monitor.fsm";

then take the file from ur dayz code and place it into fixes folder on the root of your missionx.chernarus.pbo

Haven't tested it yet, but looking through the default arma halo script. Option #1. There is an add action in the halo.sqs script _open_chute_action. Could try that

[SOLVED]

To whitelist this in your antihacks, you need to put "bis_fnc_halo_action" inside of your _dayzActions["

Otherwize your players will not be able to pull the ripcord (ONLY WITH CUSTOM ANTIHACKS)

Back