[WORKING] Halo Jump - New/Re-Spawn Only

Thx for the reply guys that's what I did anyway was just checking but I have a problem with the script not working still in the second window on the server I get an error something about survivor location I think I will post the error when I get home maybe someone can help or has had the same error. Just wondering what the second window is called on a reality server the one that just shows up errors?

Thx for the reply guys that's what I did anyway was just checking but I have a problem with the script not working still in the second window on the server I get an error something about survivor location I think I will post the error when I get home maybe someone can help or has had the same error. Just wondering what the second window is called on a reality server the one that just shows up errors?

you didnt do the _playermonitor part. change the FSM

Do i need to instal Halo jump first?
? No this is for Halo Spawning Only. New Players and Re-Spawn from death.

hey i dont know why but my bought antihack is blocking this, even though i unblocked it... has anyone has this issue? ive tried both methods. HALO JUMP works fine, and this is referencing the same file. ADMINS get the menu normies get to splat on the ground. cruel...

s_halo_action in dayzactions. also added MC_BIS_halo_spawn to cmenudefault

thanks again.

--just when i thought i could use this script on respawn it has to bring up another problem :(

Honestly this is a tad outside my realm as far as the admin tools you speak of. Maybe someone can shed some light for you.

Yes, the tutorial really is confusing around that part. he should clarify.

inside the init.sqf look for

Code:
_serverMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";

then change it to

Code:
_serverMonitor =    [] execFSM "fixes\server_monitor.fsm";

then take the file from ur dayz code and place it into fixes folder on the root of your missionx.chernarus.pbo

No you dont need to edit the server monitor. Player Monitor! Not sure where you got this from.

If you read, that is part of the init. I changed the 2. to be more accurate.

All the scripts are in, just my players won't save. I'm on Chernarus, i don't mean to be a pain, i understand it took you some time to give us this update. I mean no harm just wish to get this issue fixed mate.

I am having problems with this i have tried both options and all that happens is i spawn on the coast with a script restriction 21 anyone have any ideas as too what is the problem?

Hello to all you familiar faces! As most of you know, I have a Tavi 2.0 server. I used op #2 because I already have Halo jump in my server. Ive been trying to get this working for about an hour now but it just simply spawns me on the coast. Couple questions:
1.will custom loadouts effect this? didnt see any reason they would but figure id ask.
2. Anyone have this working on Tavi 2.0? I skipped the whole antihax part being im not on Cherno. That shouldnt matter tho.
3. I currently only get about 4 random spawns on the big(main) Island and am wondering if something is screwed up with my spawns and in turn effecting this script.

Server runs fine and im not getting any errors, just spawning on the ground, on the coast as if the script wasnt there. I have one more thing ill try in the morning and report back. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

This tutortial is for Chernarus Only. Taviana has a lot more spawns. You need to go modify some code to make it work. Ill post in a few on where you can look to change this.

That would be great! I figured it had something to do with that. I'm getting started on trying to fix my limited spawn issue now so to add this in at the same time would be great! Thanks!

Hello to all you familiar faces! As most of you know, I have a Tavi 2.0 server. I used op #2 because I already have Halo jump in my server. Ive been trying to get this working for about an hour now but it just simply spawns me on the coast. Couple questions:
1.will custom loadouts effect this? didnt see any reason they would but figure id ask.
2. Anyone have this working on Tavi 2.0? I skipped the whole antihax part being im not on Cherno. That shouldnt matter tho.
3. I currently only get about 4 random spawns on the big(main) Island and am wondering if something is screwed up with my spawns and in turn effecting this script.

Server runs fine and im not getting any errors, just spawning on the ground, on the coast as if the script wasnt there. I have one more thing ill try in the morning and report back. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

i have halo'd with each skin from freds wardrobe.. no issues.

Alkinda, I forgot, do you have a Tavi 2.0 server or Cherno? I too have Fred's Wardrobe. If you are running Tavi would you mind sharing any changes to the install you may have done?

Alkinda, I forgot, do you have a Tavi 2.0 server or Cherno? I too have Fred's Wardrobe. If you are running Tavi would you mind sharing any changes to the install you may have done?

im not even using freds script... im using one i had made for me to work with my anti hack.

Back