[WORKING] Halo Jump - New/Re-Spawn Only

Your problem is not related to mods/addons. It's a DayZ problem. It's an old problem that was supposedly fixed several patches ago. Seems to be unfixed now.
Try disabling all your mods. You'll see the cloning is still there.

but when I put out the Halo jump, it is not duplicate when abort and join again. This problem is from Halo jump addon.

I am having the same issue of non-admin players not being able to control their freefall or parachute in both first and third person. Any updates on this issue?

It work find on my server. The issue for me is duplicate character when player abort and join again like I tell in the picture in post before.

Cool script took me a bit of stuffing around to get it working since i'm very new to scripting. There was just one thing that bothers me after I open the chute and while i'm parachuting down my screen seems to be very jittery or jumpy and other servers I have played on with this script when I parachute down it's a lot smoother. Anyone have any idea why mine does that? Thanks.

is there a way to get this on the dayz.st server reason i ask i dont have access to my dayz_code.pbo any help or files you could send me would be much appreciated :)

edit sorry guys i had a brain fart i have the dayz_code.pbo its in my game i shall sort it out lol

Still haven't found a working solution to the cloning issue. Appears nobody else has either.
I'm told the developers have a fix for it in the next patch however.

Anybody know of a way to make it so when you halo-spawn, you start out facing north?
I'm thinking somebody new to the server might find themselves floating out into the ocean if they start out facing south-ish.

Anybody know of a way to make it so when you halo-spawn, you start out facing north?
I'm thinking somebody new to the server might find themselves floating out into the ocean if they start out facing south-ish.
If I remember correctly it can be changed in a reversal of the mission files
a 3D editor you can see the desired azimuth!
Code:
azimut=-17.0839;

mission.sqm ->
Code:
class Item0
                {
                    position[]={-18709.713,379.10086,25923.943};
                    azimut=-17.0839;
                    id=11;
                    side="WEST";
                    vehicle="Survivor1_DZ";
                    player="PLAY CDG";
                    skill=0.60000002;
                    init="this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';";
                };
that's how it looks!
;)

Back