Xbox Anti-Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

xboxdude123

This is a free arma 2 server sided anti-hack that is free to use. You will not have to pay or anything.

~snip~

This is currently only made for epoch/overpoch. Working on dayz 1.8.3 version. Report any bugs/exploits to me here or github. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
What? why. I remove you needing ah.sqf and ahconfig

This is not at all infistar ah leak or w.e . code.sqf is a custom anti-hack that was made from scratch. I added in infistars admin menu the rest is our checks with some infistar code in it.

And your permission to use any of infistars code is ? and this ' Infistar ( shame on you for selling this) ' just goes to show that its bases on his code.

And his permission to use any of our code is? ~snip~ then look at infistar anti-hack created date. It is just updated with infistar's admin menu. I can remove infistar admin menu but most people wanted it in so that is why it is in there.

You use his config file, so your saying this is not his code ?????
~snip~

Ok I dont know how this all started but you still use his admin menu which will be removed since you dont own it, if this was just the antihack that would be cool but unless you can provide the same service and updates this is not worth it. Ive seen many people attempt to make their own antihack but only infistar's is worth using atm.

Look again just updated it.

Added own admin menu , remove some stuff , cleaned up some mistakes

I will do daily updates . No use in to paying infistar.

Last edited:
Ok cool some pros about this anti-hack : Free updates, wayyyy less lagger, better admin menu in my view , no backdoor for "friends" to fuck server over with.

just because some asshole leaked this stuff on mpgh or somewhere doesnt give you any right to use the code in your billshut...

just because some asshole leaked this stuff on mpgh or somewhere doesnt give you any right to use the code in your billshut...
Hangender and monky is updateing it with us. I'm not working on this alone lol.

alexlawson : put this on test server then join with xenon's injector with aicontroler will kick you.

monky and hangender know to script a lot more then anyone in the scripting community

Actually anything you copy paste from his AH.sqf or AHConfig.sqf is a violation of @infiSTAR 's intellectual property. This is also a violation of copyright and will be adhered to strictly. Thank you for being an invaluable member of OpenDayZ, your account will now be terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back