Zombie Hoard

Kflo

It would be nice if there could be a script to create a zombie hoard at random times and random locations on the map. say 20-100 zombies at any one time. in a group. Would be a sight to see. The hoard wouldnt appear as a marker on the map like A.I. missions that pop up. You would just bup into them.

Anyhow know how to do this or want to write this little script?

It would be lag heavy, and the zombies would despawn if no one is nearby I believe.
All they are are units that with AI enabled act like normal zombies.
I'll mess with it a little.

Look at the files from earlier versions of DayZ. There was an attempt to make this happen and there's some "prototype code" already done.
This could actually work with some good PVs, enableSimulation and setOwner commands.

Ahhh Glad I provoked some thought. Wit Walking Dead starting back Sundayh it got me thinking.

I played with this last night a bit but ended up getting tired and going to bed. What I did get accomplished is machine gun zombies (infected) and regular zombies that disappear instantly due to the reason Vampire pointed out. I didn't get into trying to fool them into thinking a player is near or setting up triggers yet. I'll probably play with it a bit more later... we'll see... my plate is pretty full atm.

Back