BlurGaming - Updated Anti-Hack Public Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this antihack when I join I get kicked for script restriction #112, so i went in the script.log and found this:

Code:
07.06.2013 14:20:52: [SBB] 1stPro  8e9b726f11e5866174e4d15bc b1bf24a - #112 "\infiSTAR_chewSTAR. sqf','infiSTAR_chewSTAR_M enu\scrollmenu\addweapon. sqf', 'Demonic Menu\scr\startMenu.sqf',' Demonic Menu\TM\"
This is part of my scripts.txt for script restriction #112 it is line #114:
Code:
5 addWeapon !"\"addWeapon\"," !"addWeaponPool" !"addWeaponCargo" !"addWeaponCargoGlobal" !"player addWeapon \"Loot\";" !"player addWeapon \"Flare\";" !"raddWeapon = 'addWeapon'" !"raddWeaponcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addWeapon.sqf')" !"raddWeaponCargocode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addWeaponCargo.sqf')" !"if (_isOK) then {\nplayer addWeapon _x;\n};\n} forEach _wpns;\n};" !"if (_item == (configfile >> \"cfgweapons\" >> (configName _item))) then {_unit addWeapon configName _item;};" !"if (isClass (configfile >> \"cfgweapons\" >> (_item))) then {_unit addWeapon _item;}" !"siphon.sqf" !"clothes.sqf" !"cargocheck.sqf" !"scripts\cargocheck.sqf" !"vehClimb.sqf" !"vehInit.sqf" !"vehKey.sqf" !"plrInit.sqf" !"addin\plrInit.sqf" !"addin\vehKey.sqf" !"addin\vehInit.sqf" !"addin\vehClimb.sqf" !"player_spawn_2.sqf"
I put a 1 in front and then tried it and I could join fine but for this kind of scripts I would like to keep it at 5

I am clearly not using that, and I really don't want to comment it out or put a 1 instead of 5

they removed all public releases of anti-hacks they were giving and are now charging money for it. :/

This is why all the links are removed.

but the link to download the old free one is also not working.

there is just one working link in the OP which points towards buying the updated ones.

is this better then BluePhoenix175 admin tools?

what's gonna be with the free one and do you know when it will be up to download?

I bought this script from the seller m0nky. These scripts are identical. Only my anti-cheat has a .dll file. Who is f***ing author of this script?

My understanding is Hangender is the original Author. You may recognise his name, a simple Google will fill you in on the details. Blur updates and adjusts the files when the "hackers" release new code. He then sells it on.

This free version is obviously slightly older than the paid for versions, but essentially, its the same even if a little outdated.

It's a bit of a shame that DayZ/Arma has become such a money making scheme, with scripters playing both sides and making a fortune but hey, I bought it, I just use is as a admin tool for testing really, and it does what I want it too.

But anyways, a little background for you.

Ordered last Wednesday, hadn't heard anything from them about it at all going into the long weekend but figured they were just enjoying themselves over the holiday. Still have heard anything and now it seems like the site is down again. :(

yeah. we are being ddosed again. very annoying. but when it is up and you need any help submit a support ticket, and i or one of my admins will help you.

Hello
I have installed this anti hack and when i test it on my server i get battle eye script restriction #101 i have attempted to modify the script.txt but no luck. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back