BlurGaming - Updated Anti-Hack Public Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace your Scripts.txt file with this:

Code:
5 openDSInterface !"\"openDSinterface\"," !"if (_lbselected == \"DSInterface\") then {openDSInterface;};"
5 "[_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";"

Thank you it works been looking for this for a bit now, but I've got 2 questions the first is when i try to spawn a vehicle or gun box etc it kicks me for #0 public variable and if i want to add any scripts to the server like auto refuel how can i do this if i deleted the script text.

I've been using this for awhile now, Fantastic anit-hack by the way. But its keeps blocking my debug monitor, Everything else white-lists fine but my debug wont.

Any ideas?

Blur Antihack, yummmmm, haha. If you guys don't know me, I'm Blur's web Dev ^_^

I'll stand by Blur's Antihack till the end, and the new Version ((((Credits to InfiSTAR)))) F***ing amazing. Just, plain, amazing!

Does any1 know how i would change the key that triggers the admin menu from F1 to say TAB or something else?

That might be a stupid question, but how do I get the teleportation to work?
I set it to be on, get on the map and click somewhere. In that moment it shows my name at that position but only for a second and it goes back to where it was as well as my character does.
Even weirder is trying the "tp to target" option where I get teleported, but only for the time the menu (F1) is open. Closing it sets me back to where I was.

Thanks for help in advance

How do I unban someone manually? Not using clear ban list. When I add two people in the UID spot it lets the 1st person but not the second
Code:
_list = ["12345","12345"]; //admin playerUID goes here

Code:
_list = ["12345,"12345"]; //admin playerUID goes here
I tyred both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back