DayZ Civilian Alpha V1.0

purplish do you have a date on when the servers are going to be fixed with that receiving data and something went wrong thing?, and im really interested in the base building system can you please explain me more about it?
SAdly I do not have contorl over most of those servers I had a fix rolled it out on my gihtub and none of them are downloading it. here is my server which is fixed
173.51.124.97:2302

SAdly I do not have contorl over most of those servers I had a fix rolled it out on my gihtub and none of them are downloading it. here is my server which is fixed
173.51.124.97:2302

I will take a look at the changes and update my server tonight. Can you tell me what specific changes you made? We're they to both the server & mission files? I have redid the original files quite a bit, so it's not a simple download, copy & paste job.

I will take a look at the changes and update my server tonight. Can you tell me what specific changes you made? We're they to both the server & mission files? I have redid the original files quite a bit, so it's not a simple download, copy & paste job.
To the serverPBO, only updated them, they were out of date. Rest of server files - Mission.sqm, arma2oaserver.exe, and MAKE SURE YOU SET YOU VERIFICATIONSIGNATURE=2; (in your config.cfg

I keep getting "Mission DayZ Civilian Alpha read from bank.".... when i start the server i get "Addon " dayz_server" requires addon " dayz_code" Anyone help ?

"Mission DayZ Civilian Alpha read from bank.".... when i start the server i get "Addon " dayz_server" requires addon " dayz_code I keep getting this i am trying to run the server with control center and if anyone can help me with this ill pay $20 i know its not much but please some one help me.

"Mission DayZ Civilian Alpha read from bank.".... when i start the server i get "Addon " dayz_server" requires addon " dayz_code I keep getting this i am trying to run the server with control center and if anyone can help me with this ill pay $20 i know its not much but please some one help me.

Your mod list for the server is incorrect if you are using control center make sure it is @dayzcc;@dayzcivilian

I know this is a stupid question but where do i changed it because the save button is greyed out in the control panel.

if i could give a little input on the rp items... npc vendors would be wayy cool. each server owner could edit what the vendors sell. (?)

Back