dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

Hey Guys i have a Quick question, is there a way to Remove the Zombies from the Dog House ? Because i placed one in our camp the probleme is the Zombies Spawn right behind that House! =D

Any replays would be Great Thx

@Mihael and istealth and seaweeduk
The initialisation must be the issue. Make sure in the init.sqf file in the (!isdedicated) section, it starts plrInit.sqf.
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death; _nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";}];
_nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";

And make sure in plrInit.sqf the first row is:
waitUntil {!isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck")};
and NOT:
waitUntil {!isNil ("dayzLoginRecord")}; //is absolete since 1.7.6

@private_gm
you could change the doghouse item in the .sqm (mission) file for an other item like wooden crates. (does not spawn zeds). Change Land_psi_bouda into: Land_transport_crates_EP1

@sulo and @PryMary
Thx for helping!

great cause i love broken scripts, i followed adding dogs to the T and it was "Waiting for Host" does nothing else how do i fix this?

Doesn't work anymore.
Please Update, i just constantly get Requesting Authentication when using this.

When i take it out.... server works perfectly fine.

i can help you add the dogs. No mic atm bc my bluetooth has no windows 8 driver yet but i can type you through it on skype. mikesulo, I have the same pic.

Thanks for the offer Sulo, I have just re-added the dogs and the base without the teleports :) Thank you for the offer though.

Command: STOR /@bliss/addin/fx/whistleFind.ogg
Response: 550 Filename error
Error: Critical file transfer error

Using Dayz.st, can't even transfer my files over.

Command: STOR /@bliss/addin/fx/whistleFind.ogg
Response: 550 Filename error
Error: Critical file transfer error

Using Dayz.st, can't even transfer my files over.

You need to unpack your mission pbo using a PBO manager / unpacker. Make the edits as described in the OP and put new files into the extracted pbo.

Once all done - re-pack the pbo and go to your control panel and use the advanced option at the bottom to upload the updated mission.pbo

Hope this helps.

You need to unpack your mission pbo using a PBO manager / unpacker. Make the edits as described in the OP and put new files into the extracted pbo.

Once all done - re-pack the pbo and go to your control panel and use the advanced option at the bottom to upload the updated mission.pbo

Hope this helps.
Thanks bud, I got it to work. Dogs seem to work fine but I can't get the anomolies to work right. They show up but going in them does nothing at all, you just "roll" through them.

Anyone care to share their mission.pbo and server .pbo for day.st without anomalies. I've been following the steps and cant seem to get it right. Gets hung on waiting for host. Would love to have this.

Back