dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

@Mihael and istealth and seaweeduk
The initialisation must be the issue. Make sure in the init.sqf file in the (!isdedicated) section, it starts plrInit.sqf.
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death; _nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";}];
_nul = [] execVM "addin\plrInit.sqf";

And make sure in plrInit.sqf the first row is:
waitUntil {!isNil ("dayz_Totalzedscheck")};
and NOT:
waitUntil {!isNil ("dayzLoginRecord")}; //is absolete since 1.7.6

@private_gm
you could change the doghouse item in the .sqm (mission) file for an other item like wooden crates. (does not spawn zeds). Change Land_psi_bouda into: Land_transport_crates_EP1

@sulo and @PryMary
Thx for helping!

Hey im having some trouble separating the vehicle climb, every time I take it out the heli lift dosent work. I deleted veh climb and veh key, one part in vehinit
Code:
};
If (typeOf _x in ["Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1","VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1","Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1","Volha_1_TK_CIV_EP1","car_sedan","car_hatchback","Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1","Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1","Skoda","Lada1","Lada2","LadaLM","SkodaRed","SkodaGreen","SkodaBlue","datsun1_civil_3_open","datsun1_civil_1_open","hilux1_civil_1_open","hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1","hilux1_civil_3_open"]) then
{
nul = _x addAction ["Climb on back","scripts\vehClimb.sqf",[],-5,false,true,"","(vehicle player != _target)"];
and 2 parts in plrinit
Code:
//failsafe vehClimb.sqf
if (animationState player == "sitUnarm_L_idleLoop_inUH1Y") then {[nil,player,rSwitchMove, "AidlPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_SleepC_killFly"] call RE;};

//vehicle climb
_nul = [] execVM "scripts\vehInit.sqf";
I attached the files. Im helping a few other admins/owners with this and we would all appreciate the help, we are all getting complaints about the "sit one back' script. Its a shame BE destroyed it. Thanks so much for your help.

Attachments

• plrInit.sqf
    1.8 KB · Views: 7
  • vehInit.sqf
    343 bytes · Views: 4
This mod is awesome! I've been looking through this thread but I can't seem to find it. Is there a way to just add the Dogs to my DayZ.st server?

yes there is and it's rather easy.

See the attached PBO

Pry

N.B - I have a LOT of other additions so it may look a bit confusing at first :)

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    787.8 KB · Views: 176
PryMary can you please include your scripts.txt file? I tested your .bpo to see what you had running but kept getting BTE Kicked when joining for Restriction #112.

Cheers,
Bungle

I use IVXX Server Side anti-hax so most of my script.txt lines are 1

That's what the:

Code:
"dayzLogin4" addPublicVariableEventHandler {call compile (_this select 1);};
dayzLogin3 = [player];
publicVariableServer "dayzLogin3";

is for in the init.sqf at the bottom.

However I have included it just for you guys :)

Attachments

• scripts.txt
    67.5 KB · Views: 79
Ahh I See. So making them 1 removes them from the listing like a // REM Statement? Then your DAH runs along side replacing Battle Eye?

Or do you know why I would be getting kicked for script restriction when joining running your BPO? Or can you list the scripts/mods/tweeks you have added to your BPO so I can know what to look for.

Sorry if that sounds retarded. I am very new to this and just leaning how to implement scripts into my Server(s) as easy as I can.

yes 1 is log whereas 5 is kick. My server side anti-hax just stops the action of a scripter from happening so they can come in with scripts loaded but none work, so they get pissed and leave LOL. I don't use DAH I had a private set of antihax bought and implemented in my server.pbo

List them.... OK....

BTK - Cargo Drop (ROOT\BTK)
GCam (ROOT\gcam) - For Admins
R3F Arty & Log (Log Only) (ROOT\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG)
Streetlights (Scripts\change_lights)
Topolka Dam Mod (Mission.sqm + Scripts\CLAY_TopolkaDamEffects.sql)
Seven's Auto Re-Fuel (kh_actions.sqf & kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf)
Vehicle Salvage (Scripts\ss_remove.sqf)
Server Addin - No Vehicle Lift or Anoms (Scripts\fx || Scripts\dog.sqf, dogCommand.sqf, dogInit.sqf, plrInit.sqf, vehClimb.sqf, vehInit.sqf & vehKey.sqf)
Dual Debug Monitor (Scripts\compiles.sqf & player_spawn_2.sqf)
Self BloodBag - No Humanity Gain (Scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf & bloodbag.sqf)
Clear Skies / No Fog (Scripts\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf)
Vehicle Flip (Scripts\gc_veh_flip)

Added Ammo Crates (In Mission.sqm) + Fill them up using: (ROOT\FillAmmoBox.sqf, FillAmmoBox_Player.sqf, Or weapons .sqf

Hope this helps

Pry

Edit: Search for: UK #1337 [Team BBQ] on DayZ Commander or use I.P: 159.253.145.170:3017

I have also added bases and other buildings via 3d / 2d editor

Come and join and see the additions in action :p

It helps heaps. Thank you very very much.

I will test it with the BE Scripts set to log rather than kick as I also have an anti-hack running that does sorta the same thing.

I see that you have removed the Vehicle Lift and Anom's from the Server Addin.
Does that mean the Chopper Lift? as I see you have the LOG portion of R3F loaded..

Very nice list you have selected as its what I was looking for.

Once again thank you,

Bungle

Yes I took out the Anoms and vehicle lift from the addin mod due to R3F was over ruling it anyway so was causing lag / client freeze (general bad stuff) to happen.

Anoms I took out due to the dayz anti-teleport addition of latest patch.

And yes choppers do lift as the logistics part of R3F is still active. I also left in the mission.sqm the secret lab and extra building from the addin mod.

Well i had a bit of a "Herp de Derp" moment not realizing I had to change the Dayz Instance to my own. Now thats fixed and the BE scripts aren't booting left right and center its working fine.

Thank you so very much PryMary and also the makers of the scripts in his BPO. You are all awesome!

If there is anything in my power that I can do for you just let me know.

Cheers,

Bungle

Wow. this is above my abilities but I really want to try and get dogs in my server. I stumbled on Pixel's server once as he was working on the Dogs and riding on the back of vehicles and ever since I wanted to use his script when he released it.

I've tried a few times to follow the instruction in this thread but I keep breaking my server. Everyone get's stuck loading in.

I've added auto refueling and changed some of the spawn rates but this seems far more complicated than I am able to do.

So far I've learned how to pack and unpack the server and mission files. It was a struggle but I figured it out. If someone would be so kind as to post some step by step, where to put what, instructions I would be forever in their debt!

it is a little difficult to add the dogs on its own but i can walk you through it if you would like. Add me on skype mikesulo (michael tomasulo) i have the same pic.

hello. im a realy noob at scripting. can someone pls help me add dogs to my server?is dayz.st. hope somone can help me to get this in.

hello. im a realy noob at scripting. can someone pls help me add dogs to my server?is dayz.st. hope somone can help me to get this in.
I will be helping captgentry add dogs to his today. add me on skype mikesulo, same picture. Hopefully I can help both of you at the same time.

Lol.. Yea, I'm retiring my server and all my players are coming to yours. As soon as I played a day on your server I thought, gee, I'm not going to try and top this. Plus I'm tired of kids complaining about hackers when all that happened was they got killed.

We have a tight little group on my server. I can't wait to get into the team vs team stuff on yours.

Back