dayz mission addin (serverside scripts)

Discussion in 'Script/Addon help' started by piXel, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Sulo

Sulo Member

i didnt get a request. its mikesulo the one from forest hills, same picture
  2. Sulo

Sulo Member

Thank You very much I had a lot of help from people on these forums: pixel, axeman, sycosis, mattz, seven, buttface, and 3djoker to name a few. lol. You and your squad are a welcome addition to the server!
  3. james007

james007 Member

hi i need help with dogs i just want the dogs in the server this is my pbo i keep getting wait of host

Attached Files:

• dogs.pbo
      File size:
      344.3 KB
      Views:
  4. glocked

glocked New Member

is it normal the dog dies after the players aborts?
  5. Blender

Blender Well-Known Member

Im intrested in the climb vehicle script how would i add that alone, to my own mission.pbo?
  6. RowdyGowdy

RowdyGowdy Member

Hmm, for some reason I'm getting double commands in the selection menu. :confused:
  7. Inkko

Inkko Valued Member!

I had that issue at one point. It was when I updated my files to the most recent version of the addin scripts. I believe it is from 2 execVM "plyrinit.sqf" in the init.sqf of your mission file
  8. james007

james007 Member

ok when I add #include "addin\fx\descrExt.h" to the description is when the mission will not load getting a wait of host really need help on this one
  9. Inkko

Inkko Valued Member!

Do you have any other scripts that you are using that have #includes? + look in your RPT log to see if it says anything thats wrong.
  10. james007

james007 Member

yes I have the lift annnd tow script
    #include "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_Hud.h"
  11. james007

james007 Member

ok thanks I got it working but now im gettingg a / resource title logo not found any1 know what this is?
  12. ray

ray Member

hello again. have tryed to get in some of this. but somthing is wrong. i cant conect to my host. sombody know what this could be? im a noob so. i think is it my faulth some place. really hope you can help me out of this guys.

Attached Files:

13. james007

james007 Member

I can help u on getting it to work
    still looking for someone that knows what" resource title logo not found " is
  14. ray

ray Member

thx. how would you do that?
    my name on skype is Ray Morgan Karlsen
  15. james007

james007 Member

try this let me know if it works

Attached Files:

16. ray

ray Member

is still wait for host
  17. Inkko

Inkko Valued Member!

From what I remember the issue I had with this is both BTC and the addin script both defined class rscTitles I believe so i ended up removing the rscTitles define from one of them to fix the issue.
  18. james007

james007 Member

ok try this

Attached Files:

19. james007

james007 Member

20. james007

james007 Member

ok I think I fix it try this one

Attached Files: