DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

I too have some problems with vehicle spawning, but I believe that this is a different problem.

Somehow every character from "character_data" has "InstanceID" "-1" and the tents that the players have put up also have "Instance" "-1" in "object_data".
I tried changing the default instance ID in pMain from the default 391, to 1 and then also -1, but nothing changes.

How come my server's default instance ID is -1? And how do I change this?

I have not been using the MySQL server that comes with the package but used one from the XAMPP package, I find it easier to control that way, does that have anything to do with my problem?

on server #restart the server package does not load up the Object_Data meaning u have to close down the whole thing and boot it all up again any help anyone no reply form anyonelse

The server is not able to create this spaws of vehicles! What will be the problem? What are the tables that create the vehicles? Which table that informs spaws assets of the map?

If someone can help me about it! I am grateful! I am awaiting!

Somehow I am not even able to use the side channel.
Also, I think I am missing LOTS of functions, since I only have 4...

* [NEW] - Chopper weapons can now be reloaded. (1.7.5.1)

Not sure if this has been reported yet but when i try to reload an ammo to a Heli the server kicked me due to script restriction #117. Has anyone has a fix to this?
Thanks in advance.

I'm having a problem with my server, i can see plenty of vehicles in the database but they aren't there in game, is there any way to fix this?
EDIT: Fixed it, don't know what happened but i just reinstalled OA and the server, transfered the database back and it worked

im having problems joining my server, i start up the server but when i start up arma2CO and then go to the LAN list it inst on the list any idea whats that problem is? its connects to navicat and everything just not in the server list when i try to play it :/

Hello! I got some problems when running your server.. When the MySQL server is starting up, this appears: 130221

PHP:
130221 15:12:09 [Warning] option 'thread_stack': unsigned value 65536 adjusted t
o 131072
130221 15:12:09 [ERROR] Can't find messagefile 'E:\arma 2 co\Server\mysql\share\
errmsg.sys'
130221 15:12:09 [Warning] Can't create test file E:\arma 2 co\Server\mysql\data\
Thomas-PC.lower-test
130221 15:12:09 [Warning] Can't create test file E:\arma 2 co\Server\mysql\data\
Thomas-PC.lower-test
.\bin\mysqld: Can't change dir to 'E:\arma 2 co\MySQL\..\Server\mysql\data\' (Er
rcode: 2)
130221 15:12:09 [ERROR] Aborting

130221 15:12:09 [Note]

Other than that, the server is starting.. What do i do? Thanks!

Can we update our servers to 1.7.6 just by getting a new missionfile and overwrite the dayz_server.pbo like we did from 1.7.5 to 1.7.5.1 ? hence the new update just came out today

Can we update our servers to 1.7.6 just by getting a new missionfile and overwrite the dayz_server.pbo like we did from 1.7.5 to 1.7.5.1 ? hence the new update just came out today

I would like to know the procedure to update as well!

I would like to know the procedure to update as well!

last time when the 1.7.5.1 patch came out, basically i just overwrite the new dayz_server.pbo with the old one, and then it ran smooth.

This time however it seems they changed alot more, because when i tried connecting to our server it just got stuck on requesting authorization.

last time when the 1.7.5.1 patch came out, basically i just overwrite the new dayz_server.pbo with the old one, and then it ran smooth.

This time however it seems they changed alot more, because when i tried connecting to our server it just got stuck on requesting authorization.

This happened to me after the last update (my server was still public hive then though). The only way I fixed it was to completely delete all the dayz stuff and install the patch 'fresh'.

I guess with this it would be best to wait for an update from Pwnozor?

Back